Photo Printing

    Anyone know what the product is called for prints thats on a polystyrene backing. its about 5mm thick and usually has a matt finish.

    if anyone knows can I get images printed anywhere?

    1 Comment

    you mean foam board?

    print it then spray mount it onto foam board, you can get them from art shops. used them for presentation and mounting.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is11
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio710
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764220
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625

      See more discussions