Groups

Photo Printing Software

Hiya, im just wondering if anyone knows of a free printing software that will allow me to print my pictures in various sizes.

My printer software is rubbish, and Windows Photo Gallery is of no use whatsoever either.

Many Thanks

5 Comments

tried picasa from Google ?
    Shame your printer software is rubbish, as both Canon and Epson have OK photo print software.

Original Poster

stevvie

tried picasa from Google ?Shame your printer software is rubbish, as both … tried picasa from Google ?Shame your printer software is rubbish, as both Canon and Epson have OK photo print software.

HaHa it is an epson! lol Unless its me being thick? x

I copy and paste my photos into microsoft word and then drag them to to whatever size I want for printing.

Give a try if you have word installed.

we have used fuji finepix viewer for a few years now even when i didnt have a fuji camera, its free and i think very good, lets you edit/red eye etc and print loads of different sizes from thumbnails to normal or a4 pics.

fujifilm.co.uk/con…ort

think this is the page to get it from.

One of the best programs I've used for printing pictures is Epson Photo Quicker .You can print in all sorts of sizes .ie full page ,2 to a page , 3 to a page , 4 to a page , contact sheet . You can add titles and is so easy to use . Free to download and use too . I think the version is 3.5 .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523455
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …250828
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764556
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846313

See more discussions