Groups
    EXPIRED

Photo Prints

Just want to know what's the best deal I can get to print about 1000 Photos....

Ideally i would be considering to take it to store and print it directly without any hassles uploading in to online...

5 Comments

Original Poster

As i told I prefer to go to a store and get the pictures rather than uploading online...Just checked the capacity of my pictures folder it is about 25gb with out all the crap...Seems like i have about 3000 pictures...so just thinking...

2000 x 0.04 =£80 ....?????

tinkers

Try checking the website below for the best deal for … Try checking the website below for the best deal for you[url=http://www.freephotoprinting.co.uk/]http://www.freephotoprinting.co.uk/[/url]

I usually take mine into Trueprint. 6x4 is 5p each. Im sure if you are looking to get that many done its cheaper. Its a three day service. Just drop the disks off and collect the photos when ready. They round the amount up in 100's though.

Original Poster

what you mean by dropping...it is only showing me upload option....my total photos collection is about 26gig...

leecroot

I usually take mine into Trueprint. 6x4 is 5p each. Im sure if you are … I usually take mine into Trueprint. 6x4 is 5p each. Im sure if you are looking to get that many done its cheaper. Its a three day service. Just drop the disks off and collect the photos when ready. They round the amount up in 100's though.

ashok

what you mean by dropping...it is only showing me upload option....my … what you mean by dropping...it is only showing me upload option....my total photos collection is about 26gig...

Sorry. I mean on the highstreet.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions