Groups

Photo Thread

Hi folks can you direct me to the thread that was up the other night with members posting their photos i missed loads and would love to see the pics of who is out there
    thanks

11 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks Magic Monkey it was show us you pics i was after did not realise it was posted so long ago
    still nice to see all the faces
    Cheers.

you stalking?

black gerbil1;2168430

you stalking?

Oh hai

emasu;2168438

Oh hai

damn i need too spread the rep before I can neg you!

Original Poster

hey just wanted to see who was out there would ,post pic of me be not quie sure how to go about it
    will send + rep to all p.s wots oh hai mean ?

spiderman1;2168517

hey just wanted to see who was out there would ,post pic of me be not … hey just wanted to see who was out there would ,post pic of me be not quie sure how to go about itwill send + rep to all p.s wots oh hai mean ?

hai means, "your a idiot". Emsau has got a problem with me for some reason, god know what ;-)

to "rep", you click on the scales next to the person avatior. what out for "negs" though.

spiderman1;2168517

hey just wanted to see who was out there would ,post pic of me be not … hey just wanted to see who was out there would ,post pic of me be not quie sure how to go about itwill send + rep to all p.s wots oh hai mean ?

have u got an account with photobucket?

Original Poster

Hey guys its sat pm take it we are all a home this site always seems to be friendly and helpfull to me so lets all keep it that way would invite you both to join me in the garden for a chill out beer but you a long way of from me still if your ever in Hastings the offer stands

Original Poster

nope edjaned will look at site and see what i need to do thanks

spiderman1;2168618

nope edjaned will look at site and see what i need to do thanks

you just upload your pictures to the website, then you will be given a link, you then post the link here, and we see the pics.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3371226
      2. word association Game72944195
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417214140
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1011

See more discussions