Groups
    EXPIRED

Photo to Canvas

Afternoon all!

Can anyone recommened me any decent (trusted) sites/companies who will put a photo onto canvas? Found plenty online but have no idea if they're trustworthy or actually any good?

Thanks all!

9 Comments

Banned

ebay... thetimemanltd

(Or so everyone will now tell you!)

SuperEd

^^^^^^^^^^this

Original Poster

Lovely stuff!

snapfish.co.uk/sna…nts

Snapfish - very good service and trusted. Obviously slightly pricey though.

Hellocanvas are very good. They did an offer on the GroupOn site and I got £50 off for a large canvas.
    Check the GroupOn site to see if the offer is still valid.
    Quick delivery too!

photobox x

xbecky07x

photobox x

Agree, and photobloc has excellent cust service rezing a print and making the sides 'mirro' so that i did not lose any of the main image while still getting a wrap effect.

SuperEd

superdry09

Agree, and photobloc has excellent cust service rezing a print and making … Agree, and photobloc has excellent cust service rezing a print and making the sides 'mirro' so that i did not lose any of the main image while still getting a wrap effect.

huh ?

goonertillidie

huh ?

I has a picture I wanted putting on a wrap around canvas, but to do so would have lost the face from the front - so they managed to mirror the side panel image - still not sure i'm expaining myself well - but they managed to get a wrap around image on the canvas where others could not.

As for the initial description I gave ....I'll get my coat!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Flight delay compensation614
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)918
      3. Gaming PC Upgrade Help33
      4. E-Bike/Electric Bike/Pedelec Advice810

See more discussions