Photo to canvas, can anyone recomened a website please.

as above .
Thank you

16 Comments

The Timeman on e-bay is great

Agree with sancho.

Edited by: "moob" 3rd Sep 2010

photobox

SuperEd

timeman on ebay as above - great service

Previous Thread CLICK HERE

how much are they ??

photobox

aw08

how much are they ??

Timeman is about £27 for A1, which is a crazy good price (£69.99 @ photobox), plus it's delivered within a couple of days usually and very good quality
Edited by: "sancho1983" 3rd Sep 2010

Banned

sancho1983

Timeman is about £27 for A1, which is a crazy good price (£69.99 @ p … Timeman is about £27 for A1, which is a crazy good price (£69.99 @ photobox), plus it's delivered within a couple of days usually and very good quality

Their profit margins must be low. I've seen how expensive it is to do colour canvas prints on an Epson 9800.

Apparently they've sold 1800 (A1) this year, so a couple of quid a time and they're doing ok, what with everything else they sell on top of it

I used photobox recently, will pay around £10 postage on top of the prices quoted on the site. I was pleased with mine (although I paid £8 for a £30 voucher, so got it cheap) but the photo isnt wrapped around the sides

Banned

kelly_o_fanatic

I used photobox recently, will pay around £10 postage on top of the … I used photobox recently, will pay around £10 postage on top of the prices quoted on the site. I was pleased with mine (although I paid £8 for a £30 voucher, so got it cheap) but the photo isnt wrapped around the sides

Photobox DO wrap the photo round the frame assuming it is a high enough resolution and the wrapping isn't going to affect the main image.

Banned

sancho1983

Apparently they've sold 1800 (A1) this year, so a couple of quid a time … Apparently they've sold 1800 (A1) this year, so a couple of quid a time and they're doing ok, what with everything else they sell on top of it

I'd hope it was more than couple of quid a pop for them, must take a fair bit of manual work for them to do each one as well as administrative time.

They obviously manage it so there's no reason to complain if we're getting something cheap at reasonable quality as claimed.

+1 for the timeman. Made 2 orders with him so far and never been let down yet.

DJ1

Photobox DO wrap the photo round the frame assuming it is a high enough … Photobox DO wrap the photo round the frame assuming it is a high enough resolution and the wrapping isn't going to affect the main image.

Well mine isnt (apart from about a centimetre) and the photo was high enough resolution, and dont see how wrapping it would of effected the image. I am happy with it though because its a white dog on a white/grey/black (squared) floor so the white canvas on the sides doesnt look odd against it

Original Poster

Thanks guys for all your help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764000
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133

See more discussions