Groups
    EXPIRED

Photobooks - does anyone know of special offers?

Hi, I would like to make up a hardback photobook from one the sites like Truprint / Snapfish etc. They sometimes have 50% off or special offers but I can't seem to find any - does anyone know of any promotion codes? Thanks, Kate

9 Comments

FLIPOUT gives you Save 50% off Flip Books from Snapfish (think these must be flopping tho') only valid until 1/4/09 if you are a new customer there are 30 free prints too.

LARGEBOOK25 gives you 25% off photobooks at photobox.

]Link to site

You could try [url]www.blurb.com[/url]
    I've never personally used them, although I was going to for Christmas but never got 'round to finishing the book. The downloadable software is good allowing loads of different page layouts and the prices seemed very good at the time especially if you want more pages. Mind you the delivery time is pretty slow if you want to keep the price down!

Mike73;4773935

You could try [url]www.blurb.com[/url] I've never personally used them, … You could try [url]www.blurb.com[/url] I've never personally used them, although I was going to for Christmas but never got 'round to finishing the book. The downloadable software is good allowing loads of different page layouts and the prices seemed very good at the time especially if you want more pages. Mind you the delivery time is pretty slow if you want to keep the price down!

These guys are a world apart from photobox and snapfish (I've used all 3 and more over the years). They are like real art photobooks. I got one full of the photo's of my daughters first year, truly special...

Original Poster

thanks for all of your help :thumbsup:

Evilmonkey;4774346

These guys are a world apart from photobox and snapfish (I've used all 3 … These guys are a world apart from photobox and snapfish (I've used all 3 and more over the years). They are like real art photobooks. I got one full of the photo's of my daughters first year, truly special...

Maybe I should get that book finished then!:oops:

Original Poster

I'm just working on my photobook - looks like a great site - very professional! :-D

klf;4778681

I'm just working on my photobook - looks like a great site - very … I'm just working on my photobook - looks like a great site - very professional! :-D

My book was (as I said) on my little ones first year. As soon as you order one, the book goes into their 'bookshop' (if you want) allowing other people to buy it. In my case, all the grandparents bought a copy (except my dad, he bought 2, to give one to the star of it when she's old enough). I know you can always order more from other sites, but I liked the little touches like this with blurb.

Original Poster

I have nearly finished by book and am really impressed with the site so far. my book is of my 4 year old and my mum (who died in October) so my daughter will have a really special memory book of her and Grandma - can't wait for it to arrive. Thanks for all of your help!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup11
      2. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots11
      3. cheap glasses websites78
      4. DPD international?33

See more discussions