Photobox anyone had trouble with them ?

7 replies
Found 6th Dec 2016
I placed order on 15th Nov they have money but I still have not got my order have spoken to them and they have promise to sort it out but it is not happening

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

I hope not as I placed an order with them last night, due 9th!

Banned

I keep getting emails from them telling me I have £10 free credit and that it'll expire within 2 days, it's been saying that for well over two months yet they still keep giving me the free £10.

I also ordered some holiday photo's (a little over 300 photos) and 95% of them came back with some kind of printing fault, smudged, blurry, printed off to one side. I won't use them again.

WonkyDoctor

I keep getting emails from them telling me I have £10 free credit and … I keep getting emails from them telling me I have £10 free credit and that it'll expire within 2 days, it's been saying that for well over two months yet they still keep giving me the free £10.I also ordered some holiday photo's (a little over 300 photos) and 95% of them came back with some kind of printing fault, smudged, blurry, printed off to one side. I won't use them again.

​I've been getting the same email for a year lol. I wasn't pleased with the photo book I ordered from them a few years ago. The photos weren't sharp and when I contacted them they asked me to send it back and if they thought it wasn't up to standard they'd send out a fresh one, but I had to pay for postage too which they wouldn't refund. never sent it back and not keen on using them again.

Original Poster

I called again today and was told again items sent 1st class post 29th Nov and leave it for a few more days before contacting them .I amgoing to call them "Run Around Sue"

Original Poster

I am still waiting going to leave till Monday and then ask for refund if order not here by then

I had a free canvas from them and it came with no issues.

Original Poster

anthea

I am still waiting going to leave till Monday and then ask for refund if … I am still waiting going to leave till Monday and then ask for refund if order not here by then

I still have my fingers crossed postman came just now and nothing from Photobox
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gatwick Airport Parking77
    2. Is this expensive?611
    3. Hot deals notification22
    4. How are these websites Direct2Mum, PreciousLittleOne?11

See more discussions