Groups

Photobox offer large size frames!!

I have has my photobox ofer picture through today but they were alot bigger than i thought they were going to be and struggling to get a fram for them, anybody else got any? if so where from and how much please!

large size !

thanks

9 Comments

you can get the clip frames from JTF if you have one locally?

Or The Range and Ikea

someone suggested Wilko

it was a clip frame

it was in a post yesterday

I got one from my local klick photo shop for 12.99 and it fits perfectly...........it had it in silver, black and gold

blackpeppa;2984348

someone suggested Wilko it was a clip frameit was in a post yesterday

Do not use Wilkos, the frames are cheap nasty tat that will not do your pictures justice

local ikea hasnt got the right size...and what it has got is tat!

tmcghee;2983210

Or The Range and Ikea

The range don't sell the right size, i'm having the same prob :-(

Looks like klick might be a good option though, thanks :thumbsup:

owens101;3058236

The range don't sell the right size, i'm having the same prob :-(Looks … The range don't sell the right size, i'm having the same prob :-(Looks like klick might be a good option though, thanks :thumbsup:

i used the wilkos ones-yep cheap and nasty-but looks really good when on the wall!

I got the klick ones, they were 11.99. In fact I have just framed a couple up and the collages look good (even if i so say so myself....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?47
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132

See more discussions