Groups

Photobox Photobooks...

We have made photobooks before, but not done one with photobox before.

Have had the hardback proper books from snapfish and kodak, and the mini (free!) photobooks from bonus print. The bonus print ones have a logo on the back, other ones dont have a logo on.

Photobox offers you the option of removing the logo for £5 additional cost - I am just wondering where the logo is and whether its worth paying this? If its just on the back I wouldnt bother but if it was going to be in the corner of every page or something then I would

7 Comments

SuperEd

its just on the back :-) got on a few weeks ago with the mycitydeal thing

Original Poster

Thanks, so no point wasting £5 to have it removed then?

SuperEd

no :-)

goonertillidie

no :-)

+1

We've had a few photobox photobooks on offers - they're pretty good; much more convenient than photo albums.

There's at least a £10 off offer going - maybe sommat' better - photobox.co.uk/lan…s=1

Original Poster

Thanks, we love the photobooks but havent had a photobox one before (although think the print quality on ordinary photos is good)

I got an email with half price photo book credits, so bought a few credits. Managed to use 10% off voucher too

Original Poster

wombat6025

+1We've had a few photobox photobooks on offers - they're pretty good; … +1We've had a few photobox photobooks on offers - they're pretty good; much more convenient than photo albums.There's at least a £10 off offer going - maybe sommat' better - http://www.photobox.co.uk/landing/photobooks-offer/?channel=1280&cid=tasem01&ps=1

Oooooo, just checked that after I replied and it says you can get free mini book with photobook order. Wouldnt be able to get the £10 off using credits but might be able to use with that - worth a try!

Didnt think I would be able to get the extra 10% off but I tried it and it worked

kelly_o_fanatic

Oooooo, just checked that after I replied and it says you can get free … Oooooo, just checked that after I replied and it says you can get free mini book with photobook order. Wouldnt be able to get the £10 off using credits but might be able to use with that - worth a try! Didnt think I would be able to get the extra 10% off but I tried it and it worked

You might be lucky - and the system treat your actual photobook order as your first order ( and not buying the credits) - hope it works :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick22

See more discussions