Photobucket

Banned
When i am using photobucket, i keep getting told that i have won an Audi etc....

Why?

22 Comments

Its not a virus DLM, its the ads that support the site. Just ignore them

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;3298288

Its not a virus DLM, its the ads that support the site. Just ignore them

Thanks FH, i am getting a bit irritated with spam x x

Advertisment

Norton Is Reading It As A Downloader Every Time I Hover Over Someones Picture From Photo Bucket

I've won about 20 in the last week, thanks mostly to Facebook.

yes as above just adverts ... but so flippin' annoying

DLM;3298297

Thanks FH, i am getting a bit irritated with spam x x

That aint spam :thumbsup:

it's because you're really lucky

Original Poster Banned

modoc;3298340

That aint spam :thumbsup:

Get back in your corner

because you are the 999,999th visitor

Original Poster Banned

bigbob909;3298367

because you are the 999,999th visitor

Yes :roll:

I tell you I no longer have anywhere to park I managed to get the first 30 into the street much to the neighbours disgust lol

im going to give 31 away. . . . any takers :thumbsup:

Thanks for bringing this up DLM. I knew it was rubbish, but always wondered about this one:

Can anyone tell me what the message that says something like "You have a message from one of your friends in (Insert City), or something like that?

thesaint;3298408

Thanks for bringing this up DLM. I knew it was rubbish, but always … Thanks for bringing this up DLM. I knew it was rubbish, but always wondered about this one: Can anyone tell me what the message that says something like "You have a message from one of your friends in (Insert City), or something like that?

I see a lot of them on "educational" websites.

DLM love your new avatar ............. was having a play with image editor ... thought you might like these
[CENTER]http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg171/123music129/th_DLM07.jpg[/CENTER]

[CENTER]http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg171/123music129/th_dlm04.gif[/CENTER]

[CENTER]http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg171/123music129/th_dlm02.gif[/CENTER]

Original Poster Banned

Thanks ST, i want them all x x

DLM;3298547

Thanks ST, i want them all x x

you're very welcome, glad you like them x

ctuk;3298506

I see a lot of them on "educational" websites.

But I am talking about Photobucket, so is this the same?

It doesn't say my city, so that's why I am puzzled.

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;3298581

you're very welcome, glad you like them x

She's moving :thumbsup:

thesaint;3298586

But I am talking about Photobucket, so is this the same?It doesn't say my … But I am talking about Photobucket, so is this the same?It doesn't say my city, so that's why I am puzzled.

I think its down the ip address and ISP that you are using to browse at the time. Some ISP's, talktalk for example, will use a central ip range that will always show you as being in the Leeds area. Whereas other ISP's (NTL) will show you as being in the correct city/town.

modoc;3298671

I think its down the ip address and ISP that you are using to browse at … I think its down the ip address and ISP that you are using to browse at the time. Some ISP's, talktalk for example, will use a central ip range that will always show you as being in the Leeds area. Whereas other ISP's (NTL) will show you as being in the correct city/town.

I'm with sky and it comes up "look for girls in Warrington" :whistling:

ctuk;3298687

I'm with sky and it comes up "look for girls in Warrington" :whistling:

i always get "meet girls in sheffield tonight" i would go but its a bit far since i live in Edinburgh
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ebid over Ebay55
    2. First 2 lucky people.33
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1516
    4. Sad news about Barcelona1527

See more discussions