Groups

Photobucket

Banned
    Hi all, Ive asked this before but i cant just grasp it. Im trying to add pics to photobucket and ive never used it before. Just cant get the hang of it. Wont save any images I have saved on my works comp, says invalid file

Please can anyone help, i bet its something really simple but i just cant fathom it out!!

7 Comments

what type of files are they?
    have listed a few ..

jpeg
    tiff
    raw
    png
    gif
    bmp

any of those?

Original Poster Banned

JPG Files

I had a problem with photobox -dunno if this is a related site??? I uploaded all my images and only a couple of them would actually load through as they were invalid files although all on the same format??? I used a diff site instead x

Original Poster Banned

carol123;4672092

I had a problem with photobox -dunno if this is a related site??? I … I had a problem with photobox -dunno if this is a related site??? I uploaded all my images and only a couple of them would actually load through as they were invalid files although all on the same format??? I used a diff site instead x

Will try that, cheers x

try picasa

and ..see if you can email the pics to yourself, if you cant, they might be protected files

Original Poster Banned

sorted it now thanks had to change it to upload the old way by pc.

Thanks x

i think i picked this up wrong im sure i seen another post from u today somewhere and it was imaes to load onto websites, i was thinking it was images to load for photo printing - silly me! Glad u got it sorted - I use image shack for mines, its really easy and was recommended by someone on this site when i just joined x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608647
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1624
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1116
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764217

See more discussions