Groups

Photobucket - Can't get 'IMG' to post a pick!!

Usually when I hover over a pic I've uploaded a box comes up with the details in it and I can copy the IMG and then post it on here but it's not happening this time! Can anyone help please xx

9 Comments

right click the image and click image properties should show the direct link for the image enter the direct link in the browser then try.
    Edited by: "sarbjeet_" 8th May 2011

Original Poster

Doesn't seem to have that option

use tinypic or imageshack.

thats weird try a different browse, if it still doesnt work give me the link ill give it a go.

Do you need to log in again Hannah? Photobucket sort of semi-shuts down if it's left doing nothing.

Original Poster

amfan

use tinypic or imageshack.

I'm not really one for change lol, but thanks x

sarbjeet_

thats weird try a different browse, if it still doesnt work give me the … thats weird try a different browse, if it still doesnt work give me the link ill give it a go.

Thanks hun, have worked out how to get the IMG now but it's not the proper (easy) way. May be it is being tempermental as u and Chesso say will try logging out and going back a bit later I reckon. Thanks so much for your help hun x
    chesso

Do you need to log in again Hannah? Photobucket sort of semi-shuts down … Do you need to log in again Hannah? Photobucket sort of semi-shuts down if it's left doing nothing.

Hi Chesso, I did close it down but not actually log out so will give that a go, thanks xx

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff448/fox2020/shrug.gif

Still working for me.

How long have you used computers for H?.....

Original Poster

fox2020

Still working for me.

Thanks hun....obviously something I've done lol

StevenA2000_uk

How long have you used computers for H?.....

Trust u to come in here just to take the P outta me
    Ooh I've missed ya lol x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 8912
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2849
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24103
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24102

See more discussions