Groups

Photobucket is down - please can someone PM me if they notice it up and running again?

Photobucket has been down for maintenance for a while now, if anyone notices it come back online please can you send me a PM to let me know?
    That would be great if you could, thank you

31 Comments

Banned

Working ok for me

Banned

works fine for me as well, but i heard that was a prob with nudz

Working fine for me too.

Original Poster

Oh poop. I can't get to my piccys as I get a maintenance page and in my FS/FT the photobucket photos don't have my photos but a box which says photobucket it down for maintenance.
    Weird.

just tried and fine for me also .

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

just tried and fine for me also .

It's not working for me on chrome or safari, just an annoying message saying:

Photobucket Site Maintenance
    Images and videos may continue to serve during this short maintenance.

It's been like that for ages.
    Must just be me then

sickly sweet

Oh poop. I can't get to my piccys as I get a maintenance page and in my … Oh poop. I can't get to my piccys as I get a maintenance page and in my FS/FT the photobucket photos don't have my photos but a box which says photobucket it down for maintenance.Weird.

you can open home page..but try to do anything and its says down for maintenance!

Original Poster

plumberman01

you can open home page..but try to do anything and its says down for … you can open home page..but try to do anything and its says down for maintenance!

Ah, so it isn't just me then - I feel a little less persecuted X)
    Thanks.

logo

Images and videos may continue to serve during this short maintenance.

is what i get

All fine here, using IE, maybe try that?

ie works!!!!!!!!!!! strange!

Banned

Just uploaded using firefox, so def ok for me, strange

plumberman01

ie works!!!!!!!!!!! strange!

I have two accounts with them, one is down, the other is OK.....oO on IE..

Had the same problem all day today. Wouldn't let me sign in saying maintenance then later on it allowed me to sign in but I couldn't get to my pics. Its ok now though but it was hours before I cold get into it. I'm on IE.

kaks26

Had the same problem all day today. Wouldn't let me sign in saying … Had the same problem all day today. Wouldn't let me sign in saying maintenance then later on it allowed me to sign in but I couldn't get to my pics. Its ok now though but it was hours before I cold get into it. I'm on IE.

Mine still down, has been since last night.
    It has been pl;aying up for a few days, making my screen flicker, then it's been disconecting from the interweb..
    Also lately there's been the annoying background music that I haven't been able to turn off without using mute.

has anyone lost all their pics? i had hundreds and have just two now oO

im horrified

i have 3 accounts..its the personal one i can get on and the pics are gone .
    Edited by: "plumberman01" 12th Apr 2011

Original Poster

plumberman01

has anyone lost all their pics? i had hundreds and have just two now oOim … has anyone lost all their pics? i had hundreds and have just two now oOim horrifiedi have 3 accounts..its the personal one i can get on and the pics are gone .

Oh no, I hope they aren't gone forever.
    It took me flipping ages to upload all my photos yesterday for the stuff I'm selling today, I really don't want to have to do it all over again.

plumberman01

has anyone lost all their pics? i had hundreds and have just two now oOim … has anyone lost all their pics? i had hundreds and have just two now oOim horrifiedi have 3 accounts..its the personal one i can get on and the pics are gone .

I still have 541, and seems to be working fine

Original Poster

I still can't access my account.
    Now on a different browser and different computer, I dont understand how it can be fine for some and not for others.
    I have had my account about 1 - 2 years and logged in and uploaded photos yesterday so it's not a dormant account or anything like that.

sickly sweet

Oh no, I hope they aren't gone forever.It took me flipping ages to upload … Oh no, I hope they aren't gone forever.It took me flipping ages to upload all my photos yesterday for the stuff I'm selling today, I really don't want to have to do it all over again.

its all holiday pics and kids stuff....i have backup of most but the personal one i share with my best friend and she adds hers too

will check again later...hope we dont lose stuff permenantly.

Original Poster

i've given up and gone for image shack.
    I do prefer photobucket, it just seems much easier to use (when it works!).

I hope your photos come back plumberman, if not I'm sure you could email them and ask them to do something and try to retrieve them.

Original Poster

I now get this message:

Sorry for the inconvenience. We're in the middle of resolving an issue that affects a small percentage of our users. Rest assured your photos are safe, and we're working hard to get it fixed ASAP.

The estimated time to get this completed is approximately the end of today (04/12/11), 11 pm EDT. We apologize sincerely for the error, and we understand the problems this creates.

Thanks for your patience. We'll update with info on our Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/photobucket) and Twitter pages (http://twitter.com/Photobucket) as we know more.

Thanks,
    The Photobucket Team

it wont let me sign in now..at all

sickly sweet

I now get this message:Photobucket Site MaintenanceSorry for the … I now get this message:Photobucket Site MaintenanceSorry for the inconvenience. We're in the middle of resolving an issue that affects a small percentage of our users. Rest assured your photos are safe, and we're working hard to get it fixed ASAP.The estimated time to get this completed is approximately the end of today (04/12/11), 11 pm EDT. We apologize sincerely for the error, and we understand the problems this creates.Thanks for your patience. We'll update with info on our Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/photobucket) and Twitter pages (http://twitter.com/Photobucket) as we know more.Thanks,The Photobucket Team

snap me too anyone know anyother site I can use thanks

What a nightmare I can't access my account either.

Hi everyone, verifying all the data has taken a bit longer than expected, but right now we're aiming for after 9 am MDT (-6GMT). We apologize for the inconveniences and are aware of the difficulties this has caused.

Your photos & videos are safe & sound.

Thanks for your patience, everyone. The team worked very hard to try to get this r...esolved as quickly as possible during the entire outage.

-The Photobucket Team

thats on facebook

Original Poster

I feel sorry for the people hosting their ebay listing photos on there whose auctions are ending whilst this debacle is going on.

Original Poster

ARNOLD115

snap me too anyone know anyother site I can use thanks

image shack, it's not as nice to use as photobucket but it does work!

sickly sweet

I feel sorry for the people hosting their ebay listing photos on there … I feel sorry for the people hosting their ebay listing photos on there whose auctions are ending whilst this debacle is going on.

it says on facebook if you are a business how to contact them. I have no idea how they could even begin to work out compensation of any kind.

I have two threads on here..i used different accounts for the pics..one is showing and one isnt...my pics on ebay are there too..but i found a completed listing which id added about 10 pics to with no pics-so im just glad i sold it before this happened!
    Edited by: "plumberman01" 13th Apr 2011

Original Poster

Seems to be working now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions