Groups

PhotoFast CR-5400 Dual-Slot SDHC MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter - For PSP

I have two 8gb cards in there but How do you get it to reconise both cards? I put it in my PSP and now it only reconises the card in the first slot.

Do i have t swap it from slot to slot for it to work?

Any help would be great, cheers.

17 Comments

it should read it as one full card, so if you have 2 8gb in there, the psp should see a 16gb single card.

Original Poster

Why is it not doing that then? I have too switch them as they both have games on but it just doesnt seen to wrk. Any ideas?

RuthIess;4180764

Why is it not doing that then? I have too switch them as they both have … Why is it not doing that then? I have too switch them as they both have games on but it just doesnt seen to wrk. Any ideas?

start again. remove everything and reformat as one card, i assume you added the 2nd card whilst the first one was already in use.

Original Poster

Yeah i did. How do i do that? Do i transfer all data to my PC first? Do i format in the PSP options or the PC format system. Sorry im a noob. Lol.

Original Poster

Ok its now showing as 15gb!!! Whoo, cheers mate now i gotta re add everything. Lol.

Original Poster

NEW PROBLEM!!!

Games are now not showing up, i think i have deleted the CFW. How do i get it back? I copied all files from card to card minus the games as i was taking ages. Any ideas?

RuthIess;4181028

NEW PROBLEM!!!Games are now not showing up, i think i have deleted the … NEW PROBLEM!!!Games are now not showing up, i think i have deleted the CFW. How do i get it back? I copied all files from card to card minus the games as i was taking ages. Any ideas?

the firmware is on the psp not the card. i assume you have the cso and iso files in the iso folder?

Original Poster

Yeah its is. Have i ****ed it? Video's show buy not games.

Original Poster

Im going to farmat the card using windows this time and see if that makes a difference.

EDIT: It said it was unsable to complete this process.

RuthIess;4181070

Yeah its is. Have i ****ed it? Video's show buy not games.

dont see how. i guess its possible. i have put new cards into psps with already custom firmware and not suffered problems. what firmware are you running??

Original Poster

5.00 i believe. Im trying something different, i'll let you know how it goes.

EDIT: The games are there now. How wierd, i had to use a memory card reader not just connect the psp via USB mode. Im trying more games now.

Cheers for all your help mate.

RuthIess;4181159

5.00 i believe. Im trying something different, i'll let you know how it … 5.00 i believe. Im trying something different, i'll let you know how it goes.EDIT: The games are there now. How wierd, i had to use a memory card reader not just connect the psp via USB mode. Im trying more games now.Cheers for all your help mate.

lol np. glad its all sorted ?

Original Poster

So far so good. Im adding games now via memory card rreader so ill see what happens when i got a load on there.

RuthIess;4181204

So far so good. Im adding games now via memory card rreader so ill see … So far so good. Im adding games now via memory card rreader so ill see what happens when i got a load on there.

of course it will have a slower read speed now, so give it time for the psp to read and update. that may have been the problem?

Original Poster

Ok mate, when i go to look at my video's it seems to take 5 secs to enter the screen but thats ok i guess.

Can you update the PSP even with custom FW installed?

RuthIess;4181281

Ok mate, when i go to look at my video's it seems to take 5 secs to enter … Ok mate, when i go to look at my video's it seems to take 5 secs to enter the screen but thats ok i guess.Can you update the PSP even with custom FW installed?

Yes, if you have wireless internet, use the "Network Update" on the "Settings" part of the XMB.
    If you don't have wireless, you will have to download the latest CFW update.

It will update you to the latest CFW. You are on CFW 5.00 M33-4, the latest is M33-6

This new one has a setting to speed up the reading of the memory stick built in(In recovery menu).
    I am not sure whether this will speed up loading the Videos, but worth a try.

Original Poster

Cheers Saint ill try it tonight, just didnt wana risc it and brick the thing lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save47
      2. Tooth extraction88
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      4. Box Nation44

See more discussions