Groups

Photographer (wedding)

Hi all!!!

I'm new to this but though i'd give it a try!

I'm getting married in October this year (2009) & was wondering if anyone knows of any cheap profesional ot trainee photographers in the northwest. I really don't wanna be paying £300-£400 for 20 average photo's. Anyone any Ideas???

27 Comments

maybe :lol:

i got married 2 yrs ago and i was the same as u i will dig out his details i am in blackpool where r u

aren't you a photographer MM :whistling:

faevilangel;4349548

aren't you a photographer MM :whistling:

actually no, I just do work on the digital art side of things, photoshopping etc of course if theres a hot model in on the day then of course I reach for my camera.

check your messages gemc, i cant self promote publically on here :roll:

MinstrelMan;4349579

actually no, I just do work on the digital art side of things, … actually no, I just do work on the digital art side of things, photoshopping etc of course if theres a hot model in on the day then of course I reach for my camera.check your messages gemc, i cant self promote publically on here :roll:

yea don't want a ban do you :lol:

im sure you said somewhere you were a wedding photographer :?

I used to be a wedding photographer and when training did quite a few weddings from the college, you could go to your local art college and ask if a 3rd yr staudent would do it for you. good luck

faevilangel;4349597

yea don't want a ban do you :lol:im sure you said somewhere you were a … yea don't want a ban do you :lol:im sure you said somewhere you were a wedding photographer :?

I'm on a certain mods good side (she wants me, but cant admit it...... damn those marriage commitments - i sense her laughing while reading this) so tend to get off with infractions where others get bans.

V good memory fae, you may remember that from a charity thread which got locked, even though it wasnt asking for sponsorship etc :roll:

MinstrelMan;4349627

I'm on a certain mods good side (she wants me, but cant admit it...... … I'm on a certain mods good side (she wants me, but cant admit it...... damn those marriage commitments - i sense her laughing while reading this) so tend to get off with infractions where others get bans.V good memory fae, you may remember that from a charity thread which got locked, even though it wasnt asking for sponsorship etc :roll:

my memory is not that good ...... i remember useless stuff not important stuff :?

i have never had a infraction so don't need to cosy up to a mod :lol:

you gonna name them :whistling:

I'm a wedding photographer, sent you a PM with my website details.

faevilangel;4349665

my memory is not that good ...... i remember useless stuff not important … my memory is not that good ...... i remember useless stuff not important stuff :?i have never had a infraction so don't need to cosy up to a mod :lol:you gonna name them :whistling:

all I'll say is that she's the hot one :thumbsup:

spider..... pm it me too, lets have a look see, might have people i can point in your direction being south yorkshire and all :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;4349706

all I'll say is that she's the hot one :thumbsup:spider..... pm it me … all I'll say is that she's the hot one :thumbsup:spider..... pm it me too, lets have a look see, might have people i can point in your direction being south yorkshire and all :thumbsup:

Thanks Minstrel, that's very kind of you!

MinstrelMan;4349706

all I'll say is that she's the hot one :thumbsup:spider..... pm it me … all I'll say is that she's the hot one :thumbsup:spider..... pm it me too, lets have a look see, might have people i can point in your direction being south yorkshire and all :thumbsup:

jb :?

know anyone who needs a website :whistling::-D

Try the local college/uni, they may have a photography course with some promising talent that will do it for experience or a very small fee.

TBH 300-400 notes is cheap if they are any good!

I would charge you £1100 for all day & £700 for half :thumbsup:

Banned

MinstrelMan;4349706

all I'll say is that she's the hot one :thumbsup:

There are 2 hot ones...but I assume you mean the one who recently had hair extensions

I only recently saw this one for the 1st time but damn she fine!

ODB_69;4349898

There are 2 hot ones...but I assume you mean the one who recently had … There are 2 hot ones...but I assume you mean the one who recently had hair extensionsI only recently saw this one for the 1st time but damn she fine!

pm me pics :-D :lol:

Banned

faevilangel;4349906

pm me pics :-D :lol:

loooooool no!

Perv

u'll have to ask her for pics! dont be expecting nudey ones though loooool

I can send you some of me though

ODB_69;4349926

loooooool no!Perv :pu'll have to ask her for pics! dont be expecting … loooooool no!Perv :pu'll have to ask her for pics! dont be expecting nudey ones though looooolI can send you some of me though

your not my type chris but i love you tho ;-) :lol:

cod4 later ????

ODB_69;4349898

There are 2 hot ones...but I assume you mean the one who recently had … There are 2 hot ones...but I assume you mean the one who recently had hair extensionsI only recently saw this one for the 1st time but damn she fine!

Really? 2........ I thought rayman and ducky were dudes, and somehow sigma to be old (feels the tickling of a ban comming on)

whos the other? I need to schmooze!

Banned

faevilangel;4349937

your not my type chris but i love you tho ;-) :lol:cod4 later ????

yeah maybe actually...nothing else is entertaining me that much

where is the OP based anyway?

Banned

MinstrelMan;4349939

whos the other? I need to schmooze!

I cannot say...she will have to reveal herself!

Not sure on the other 2 though either, never seen pics

ODB_69;4349944

yeah maybe actually...nothing else is entertaining me that muchwhere is … yeah maybe actually...nothing else is entertaining me that muchwhere is the OP based anyway?

by the sounds of it, Littleborough, Rochdale, Greater Manchester, UK, The World etc.......

Banned

MinstrelMan;4350017

by the sounds of it, Littleborough, Rochdale, Greater Manchester, UK, The … by the sounds of it, Littleborough, Rochdale, Greater Manchester, UK, The World etc.......

where u based? Rochdale innit?

lol why this thread's here does anyone know of any cheap photographer's in glasgow/falkirk area? x

ODB_69;4350023

where u based? Rochdale innit?

bout 5 miles down the road, turns out we're had one of OP's old school friends in for a shoot...... I dressed her up like an angel :lol:

Original Poster

Hi all,

Sorry not checked all these messages for a while...thanks for all the advice & ummm an entertaining covo??? I'm in Rochdale for whoever is wondering.

Cheers again guys!!!

Banned

just an idea but maybe if you get over to the ]http//ww…uk/ Forums and ask the question over there someone may offer to do it themselves.

It is a brilliant forum and has a massive member base so there is more than likely to be someone near you.
    its defo worth a shot!

Original Poster

Cool, Cheers for that !!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…913
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions