Groups

Photography

For people that are interested, I have updated part of my own site to allow users to upload their own photos etc

I don't know the rules for promoting your own sites, but as it is non-profit and has nothing to do with any kind of funds, I'll give it a whirl...

If this is something that is frowned upon, please feel free to delete this post.

browni.com/pho…phy

:thumbsup:

6 Comments

Have registered and will upload a few

How do we add the photos ?

Have also registered, as I'm starting to become interested in photography.

Can anyone recommend an easy program for bringing out the best in the photos I have taken in the past (they are important photos of birthdays, wedddings etc that are slightly blurred etc)

Ditto

Have also registered, as I'm starting to become interested in … Have also registered, as I'm starting to become interested in photography.Can anyone recommend an easy program for bringing out the best in the photos I have taken in the past (they are important photos of birthdays, wedddings etc that are slightly blurred etc)

Photoshop........and good tuturials.com

Lightroom the new photography specific program by Adobe.

It would be nice to know what setting you used when you took the pics. Is there anyway of showing that info ?

Original Poster

stora

It would be nice to know what setting you used when you took the pics. Is … It would be nice to know what setting you used when you took the pics. Is there anyway of showing that info ?

There is, I'll set it up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions