Groups

Photos on facebook

Does anyone know if there's a way of ordering for all your photos on facebook to be printed without saving and uploading everyone to a camera shop?

Thanks

11 Comments

i dont think they will be best quality if you do anyway? but im sure there is an application on facebook..

my local asda lets you print photos straight from facebook, you must have to log in on the photo machine.

Banned

surely you have your photos on your hard drive? Just put them on a cdr usb stick and take to a camera shop (e.g. jessops)

Banned

pm me your facebook, ill look into it

Banned

fraped someone?

Can do it in a kodak store on the machines

Photobox do it. You can also get 60 free prints (£1.99 postage) at the moment.

(Just checked and its £1.49 postage)
    Edited by: "Goonieman" 10th Nov 2010

Original Poster

I don't have them on my hard drive as there off various cameras and computers and my phone etc. I take loads of photos. If I took them straight off facebook surly they would be the sane quality then? Never mind was worth ago. Thanks everyone

dcx_badass

Facebook photos are a waste of time, print if you want a fuzzy mess.

I thought it depended if you uploaded them in HQ or not? since that options exists when uploading, i would have assumed so

Right - to clear things up - easiest way to do this (as I have done) is to request your data to be e-mailed to you - Facebook then collects all the data on your account and sends it to you simples.

Original Poster

tomwatts

Right - to clear things up - easiest way to do this (as I have done) is … Right - to clear things up - easiest way to do this (as I have done) is to request your data to be e-mailed to you - Facebook then collects all the data on your account and sends it to you simples.

How do I request that please? thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions