Groups

photo's on here

Hi
    can some1 tell me how i put photo's on here please.
    I've got a camera 2 sell and i know u need a pic with ur name on it.
    cheers

5 Comments

hotukdeals.com/ite…941
    This is the thread to help you out!

From photobucket, do this:
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/postingpics2.jpg

take your picture of the item with your username next to it.

put the picture onto your computer from your camera.

Use [url]www.imageshack.us[/url] or another site like photobucket to host your image and then you can past it onto this forum by using this http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/editor/insertimage.gif button

supermod

If you use the ]fo.lk submission process to submit your sales listing then it has a gallery upload where you can upload pics directly from your PC (without the need for a image host website) and have them shown in your first post. You can use your existing hukd username to log on to fo.lk and the posts are replicated on both hukd fs/ft and fo.lk

sigma;8349105

If you use the ]fo.lk submission process to submit your sales listing … If you use the ]fo.lk submission process to submit your sales listing then it has a gallery upload where you can upload pics directly from your PC (without the need for a image host website) and have them shown in your first post. You can use your existing hukd username to log on to fo.lk and the posts are replicated on both hukd fs/ft and fo.lk

since the camera was mentioned does it now fall under the 7 day rule or does that not matter if it's listed on folk? (nice promo).

Banned

ants97;8349155

since the camera was mentioned does it now fall under the 7 day rule or … since the camera was mentioned does it now fall under the 7 day rule or does that not matter if it's listed on folk? (nice promo).

This looks like a request for assistance, as opposed to the thread valuations in misc which quite often rapidly turned into an extension of fs/ft if not controlled.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?932
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114442
    3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1437
    4. Apples new update11

See more discussions