Groups
    EXPIRED

Photoshop

Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on Photoshop it dosent have to be the latest version I have seen it for $49 but I can't find it that cheap in the uk and I don't want to buy from the US too much hassle

11 Comments

hi suzie. which edition r u after? the full retail box is pretty expensive i'm afraid especially if u want the newest version

i'll have a look around if u let me know which edition - sometimes the differences between editions are rarely noticeable!

Slinks I'm sure you're on that whisky

Suzie44

Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on Photoshop [color=blue]it … Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on Photoshop [color=blue]it dosent have to be the latest version[/color] I have seen it for $49 but I can't find it that cheap in the uk and I don't want to buy from the US too much hassle

I'll let you search

I haven't used Photoshop, although a good place to start might be vnunet downloads as they often have SE versions of software free.

rayman

Slinks I'm sure you're on that whisky :DI'll let you search :DI … Slinks I'm sure you're on that whisky :DI'll let you search :DI haven't used Photoshop, although a good place to start might be vnunet downloads as they often have SE versions of software free.

oi rayman - stop correcting my posts tonight :evil:

i know it doesn't have to be the latest version but i'm assuming u don't want photoshop 1 suzie?

:lol: :lol: :wink:

there's a huge difference in price between editions. i need clarification before i head off into the search

Slinks

[color=blue]oi rayman - stop correcting my posts tonight :evil: [/color]i … [color=blue]oi rayman - stop correcting my posts tonight :evil: [/color]i know it doesn't have to be the latest version but i'm assuming u don't want photoshop 1 suzie? :lol: :lol: :wink: there's a huge difference in price between editions. i need clarification before i head off into the search

Stopped before these are my eyes

Sorry if it looked like I was correcting your posts lol Was just coz they all turned up at the top of ones I hadn't looked at + I thought I was helping Please don't look at me with that :evil:

:lol:

Original Poster

Hi Slinks edition 7 would be good or if 6 is much cheaper that would be ok thank's

no probs suzie photoshop is sooooo cool!

keeping a lookout

Original Poster

Thank's very much Slinks I didn't think to try ebay I have missed that one I was a bit solw getting there but I did a search for photoshop and wow there are some good bargains there I'am sure I will get fixed up at ebay.

Thank's again

Suzie

Original Poster

Thank's jcat I will have a look for that one as well I can do a google to see what it does.

It's not so much for photos as I don't take that many although as I have a digital camera it's will be a handy program.

It's more for graphics I have paint shop pro 7 anniversary edition but photoshop is much better so I have been told.

i have photoshop 7.0 and it's fab - i used to use mgi photosuite for my photos and stuff but photoshop is way way way better

would love to use it professionally but alas i just use it for my own pics
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions