Groups
    EXPIRED

Photoshop CS4

I'm looking for the full version of CS4 which seems to be around 500 pounds most places, I don't have any earlier versions so I can't go for an upgrade version. I'm just wondering if there's any cheaper (legal) ways of purchasing the software, the company I work for does have a large scale agreement with Adobe but unlike Microsoft there doesn't seem to be any employee purchase programs.

Thanks,
    John

5 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks for the link, I have to admit I'm a bit wary of buying second hand as I don't want to hit issues with the license key - anyone know how CEX handle issues such as that?

John

Johnmcl7;4966112

Thanks for the link, I have to admit I'm a bit wary of buying second hand … Thanks for the link, I have to admit I'm a bit wary of buying second hand as I don't want to hit issues with the license key - anyone know how CEX handle issues such as that?John

They will keep replacing the item until one works.

Had that problem once myself with Adobe InDesign. Adobe refused the registration for the first two I bought off them.

Of course this could be a major hassle, if you do buy it mail order of them. ]Here is a list of their high street stores.

Original Poster

It would have to be mail order unfortunately, the closest one is about 150 miles and they don't have it in stock.

John

Sorry, can't think of anything else.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"711
      2. Wireless Earphones for Running67
      3. I want some backless loafers for men55
      4. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING23

See more discussions