Groups

Photoshop Experts?

I'm in need of a little help... (aren't I always!) lol

I'm trying to design (for the little one, honest), a Mothers Day Card, and would like to photo's merging together

Cant say much more than that for now. If anyone can help please PM me

32 Comments

You mean just side by side or blend together, I can do the former.

Original Poster

Abvance;4624941

You mean just side by side or blend together, I can do the former.

I can do the former too! lol, but need it blended.. its a picture of a local landmark, and another of the little one :thumbsup:

I could have a go at the latter.

More info?

Original Poster

are you any good.. no offence but i dont wanna be sending just anyone a picture of my little one.. PM your address and i'll email you summit over

Yeah, lot of paedos hang around here, lmao.

Disco;4625022

are you any good.. no offence but i dont wanna be sending just anyone a … are you any good.. no offence but i dont wanna be sending just anyone a picture of my little one.. PM your address and i'll email you summit over

No offence taken, i'm not brilliant, but it depends what you're after

Have PMd you

I can give it a go if ya want mate? But depends on what you hoping for?

Whats the landmark?

vengod;4625101

I can give it a go if ya want mate? But depends on what you hoping for? … I can give it a go if ya want mate? But depends on what you hoping for? Whats the landmark?

oohh I bet its the angel of the north and the cards going to say something like " your my angel" lol...or am I just being way too cheesy. :oops:

Thats a cracking bet!

I personally dont think i could do serious and would end up putting her head on the angel of the norths body - im out. sorry.

Am going to bed now, if you want me to have a go then just e-mail me and i'll do it tomorrow afternoon

Original Poster

its the Stadium of Light, with a pic of my little one in front.. not really bending, but needs to be good shout!

Original Poster

sancho1983;4625288

Am going to bed now, if you want me to have a go then just e-mail me and … Am going to bed now, if you want me to have a go then just e-mail me and i'll do it tomorrow afternoon

will do, I need to email it to the card people on Sat so loads of time if its right, to do it with the real picture! :thumbsup: superstar

Edit: Need to find a decent view of the SoL (outside or inside!) if anyone cares to look

This is me quickly blending 2 images together side by side

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu79/sancho_1983/IMG_25770912.jpg

Might not be exactly what you mean, but just let me know

Sorry if i'm taking over here, but I was wondering if anyone could help me also with a background image.. details I have posted in a thread here ]http//ww…ite

Thanks

Original Poster

sancho1983;4625288

Am going to bed now, if you want me to have a go then just e-mail me and … Am going to bed now, if you want me to have a go then just e-mail me and i'll do it tomorrow afternoon

hi post the two seperate images you have blended, thats looks canny.. I email you btw

Banned

Disco;4625308

its the Stadium of Light, with a pic of my little one in front.. not … its the Stadium of Light, with a pic of my little one in front.. not really bending, but needs to be good shout!

Hope your not bending!!!!!

And I think you mean mask!

Got your e-mail, will have a go after work

These are the two original images

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu79/sancho_1983/IMG_25770912-1.jpg

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu79/sancho_1983/ladybirdupload.jpg

sancho1983;4625341

This is me quickly blending 2 images together side by sideMight not be … This is me quickly blending 2 images together side by sideMight not be exactly what you mean, but just let me know

impressive, if you'd have just erased the white petal behind the red bit in the middle where you've reduced the opacity right to the edge then feathered just that area, you'd have yourself a truely outstanding image :thumbsup:

Disco...

I got your photo and gave it my best shot.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3430/discor.jpg

Original Poster

Ven god! thats cool

If I was to send you over the proper image of the little one, can you do the same.

Where the the plane, is, maybe get to say "Happy Mothers Day?"

Banned

vengod;4626957

Disco...I got your photo and gave it my best shot.

Poor kid! You cut the top of his head off! :?

MinstrelMan;4626883

impressive, if you'd have just erased the white petal behind the red bit … impressive, if you'd have just erased the white petal behind the red bit in the middle where you've reduced the opacity right to the edge then feathered just that area, you'd have yourself a truely outstanding image :thumbsup:

Thanks, How should i have erased the petal? Literally erased it? or increased the opacity a little?

What do you mean by feathering just that area?

I have taught myself what i know, so i know how to do a few things, just like playing with it, hence this thread

hotukdeals.com/ite…ead

Am always eager to learn though!!

Disco;4631653

Ven god! thats coolIf I was to send you over the proper image of the … Ven god! thats coolIf I was to send you over the proper image of the little one, can you do the same. Where the the plane, is, maybe get to say "Happy Mothers Day?"

Yeah...wont be online for rest of weekend - so could do it monday/monday night?

Original Poster

vengod;4632543

Yeah...wont be online for rest of weekend - so could do it monday/monday … Yeah...wont be online for rest of weekend - so could do it monday/monday night?

I need it done ASAP, Im getting the image printed onto a proper Mothers Day Card. If you can do the plane without the kid, then repost it, that would work?

Original Poster

bumpy

Original Poster

anyone help me out ... I have the correct image here? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

anyone about chaps... could do with someones times (10mins) ASAP :thumbsup:

Go on then...

Original Poster

vengod;4649459

Go on then...

cheers, send me your email address .. got a cpl ideas i wanna throw your way!

Original Poster

vengod;4649459

Go on then...

Empty ya Inbox :oops:

off to bed now.. thanks for your help. re: plants, yea remove them at the left side, and top above head! thanks again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Note 81015
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4602152
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)512
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1435

See more discussions