Physical remote for iPad

Found 17th Jun
Looking for a physical iPad remote, anyone care to offer a recommendation.

Ipad will be stuck to the fridge, looking for a physical remote to operate the apps from a distance, control music, etc

Was wondering if a Bluetooth air mouse would be possible but looking for a recommendation.

Thanks
Community Updates
AskComputersTablet
7 Comments
How big is your kitchen?
Edited by: "kester76" 17th Jun
Sounds like you want an Alexa type device, with a remote you might as well walk to the screen, how are you going to see what you are doing.
Edited by: "eslick" 17th Jun
Kitchen is not big but we have an island so missus can do her work whilst occasionally using the iPad, either to watch something or keep an eye on the baby camera, etc.

Not an Alexa fan, just need a physical remote to operate a few apps, etc
ScoobyDoobyDoo13 m ago

Kitchen is not big but we have an island so missus can do her work whilst …Kitchen is not big but we have an island so missus can do her work whilst occasionally using the iPad, either to watch something or keep an eye on the baby camera, etc. Not an Alexa fan, just need a physical remote to operate a few apps, etc

There's an apple remote for the tv box but I'm unsure if it's supported on the iPad. Other option is a small Bluetooth keyboard. Does it have to be an iPad or will a raspberry pi zero and a monitor work or android tablet work ?
Only other thing is the keynote remote but not sure if that can control ios
eslick2 h, 53 m ago

Sounds like you want an Alexa type device, with a remote you might as well …Sounds like you want an Alexa type device, with a remote you might as well walk to the screen, how are you going to see what you are doing.

I have an Alexa. It is a very expensive, but very useful, timer. Occasionally it gets used for radio. At leas at once a day it buts into a conversation which only serves to reinforce that it listens to every word you say. Sting unwittingly predicted this

Every breath you take.
Every
move you make.
Every bond you break.
Every step you take.

I'll be watching you.
Edited by: "ccnp" 17th Jun
ccnp22 h, 52 m ago

I have an Alexa. It is a very expensive, but very useful, timer. …I have an Alexa. It is a very expensive, but very useful, timer. Occasionally it gets used for radio. At leas at once a day it buts into a conversation which only serves to reinforce that it listens to every word you say. Sting unwittingly predicted this Every breath you take. Every move you make. Every bond you break. Every step you take. I'll be watching you.

The Stalker song
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants