pick a phone

so after my lil drunked night i lost my phone nokia n95 8gb (which ive had for about 2 years) so i phoned vodafone to cancle my contract and they said i had insurance which is there mistake lol i cancled that ages ago its when you renew your contract they give you one months free. Anyways i now can pick any phone apart from the n97,blackberry's or PDA phones which i dont really know what to class PDA. So anyone got any suggestions?

11 Comments

If you liked the N95, why not get the N96?

Original Poster

karenhornby;6612539

If you liked the N95, why not get the N96?

ya that is one off my choices. but would you say thats a PDA phone??

Get the satio if you can.

Original Poster

lol i was just looking at that. any good? haa im loving this. for once something good has happened from drinking my self stupid. well apart from all the cuts and broken nose haha

hockeyguy09;6612780

lol i was just looking at that. any good? haa im loving this. for once … lol i was just looking at that. any good? haa im loving this. for once something good has happened from drinking my self stupid. well apart from all the cuts and broken nose haha

Satio is supposed to be fantastic, 12mp camera, 3.5'' touch screen, runs on symbian (very simular to n95/n97 etc)

Banned

The Vodafone range at the moment is fairly rubbish.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6612835

The Vodafone range at the moment is fairly rubbish.

oo they said i cant have any on the vodafone range lol there all cr*p anyways lol

Bryan839;6612827

Satio is supposed to be fantastic, 12mp camera, 3.5'' touch screen, runs … Satio is supposed to be fantastic, 12mp camera, 3.5'' touch screen, runs on symbian (very simular to n95/n97 etc)

yup i think i ask for that one :-D he didnt say i cant have it but i do have a feeling

Original Poster

okay cant have the satio im about to order the n96. anyone have any suggestions though before its too late?? thanks

iphone 3g/3gs will be out in the new year ask if you hang on and get that when its out

hockeyguy09;6618494

okay cant have the satio im about to order the n96. anyone have any … okay cant have the satio im about to order the n96. anyone have any suggestions though before its too late?? thanks

Get the N86.
It's newer and better than the N96

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

HAH de ha haha! phoned them back up and asked for the LG gm750 none left then asked for the n96 none left then n86 none feckin left. lol i asked okay what decent phone could you offer me thats in stock they said well we do have a n97 ima like oooooooooookay yeeer i have the n97 then. haha its coming tomorrow!!!!! (=.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763960
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions