Pick your two fav albums of all time

simple really, 2 albums, no more

118 Comments

Original Poster

T.I. - Paper trail

Nickelback - Dark Horse

Oasis -(what's the story) morning glory
    Beatles - The White Album

Arctic Monkeys - Whatever people say i am thats what im not..

Oasis - Definitely Maybe

Dark Side of the Moon (Pink Floyd)

League Unlimited (Human League)

SuperEd

oasis-Whats the story
    the verve:Urban Hymns

Oasis - whats the story

Kasabian - West ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum

the streets-a grand dont come for free
    oasis-whats the story

PSHerri;5983008

Oasis - whats the storyKasabian - West ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum

I was gonna say the new kasabian album but its a bit new to go in the all time list.. lol

AC DC - If You Want Blood

The Jam - All Mod Cons

Original Poster

oasis - whats the story is a polular choice :lol:

SuperEd

transit;5983017

the streets-a grand dont come for freeoasis-whats the story

if it was three choices would of had the streets :thumbsup:

Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon and Roger Waters Amused To Death

micoo;5983031

oasis - whats the story is a polular choice :lol:

Cos it's a top album by a great band

Banned

Bob Marley........................................Legend
    The one and on:whistling::thumbsup::santa:ly

Banned

Kingdom Come - Kingdom Come (what love can be is my fave song too, off that album)
    Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

Banned

Temple of the Dog - Temple of the Dog

Bruce Springsteen - The River

It changes on a daily basis, but these are usually the first two albums I make sure I have on any new phone/mp3 player.

Two is pretty tough, but I'll go for:

http://i31.tinypic.com/309h9nq.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/35bcr42.jpg

Banned

fskinner;5983064

:thumbsup:good choices, although the album cover on pros and cons of hitchiking can't go wrong

Banned

micoo;5982980

T.I. - Paper trailNickelback - Dark Horse

Hahahahahaha - that is the funniest thing I think I've seen.

I think if you had listened to nothing but Nickelback in your whole life, you'd still find it hard to like them. They are just so bad it's not even funny.

Seriously, you must not have listened to any other music. You aren't related to one of them are you?

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;5983079

Cos it's a top album by a great band

It sounds even better as they become more and more rubbish too. Still good in concert no doubt, but mainly for the songs off the first two and a bit albums.

fskinner;5983064

Love this... along with "In the Flesh"

But since I was 15... a long time ago... YES: Relayer and Genesis: The Lamb Lies Down

Saturday night fever

FilthAndFurry;5983178

It sounds even better as they become more and more rubbish too. Still … It sounds even better as they become more and more rubbish too. Still good in concert no doubt, but mainly for the songs off the first two and a bit albums.

Be Here now wasn't a bad album

The Wildhearts - Earth vs
    Tool - Anemia

fskinner;5983064

yesssssssss what a superb choice :thumbsup:

i could have gone with the Pro's & Cons of Hitchiking as well, but the choice is only 2.

Green Day - Dookie
    The Clash - London's Calling

Banned

micoo;5983187

didnt say it was one of the best of all time i said it was one of MY favs … didnt say it was one of the best of all time i said it was one of MY favs of all time :thumbsup:im allowed my opinion and imo 3 of the songs on tht album are legendery and the rest are tooim suprised noone has made a comment at the fact one is nickelback the other is TI :lol:

TI is at least a little bit good. But Nickelback are just terrible. They're like a rock band for people who think Michael Buble is a 'bit too heavy'.

Hysteria-Def Leppard

A Grand don't come for free-The Streets

Nice to see mods have cleaned up thread as well:thumbsup:

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

http://ifmomsaysok.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/blog_fleetwoodmacrumours.jpg

Delays - You See Colours

http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u339/Glas2008/YouSeeColours-1.jpg

(although Radiohead - OK Computer and Oasis - Whats the Story are joint favourites aswell!)

Original Poster

**** just happened to my last post, tths the 2nd time today thts happened with no explanation :x

Banned

boothy;5983238

Nice to see mods have cleaned up thread as well:thumbsup:

Yes because who wants debate in a thread?

Seriously, men (REAL men) only make these types of lists so they can mock other men's lack of taste/knowledge.:-D

Next up - top 5 Side 1 Track 1s

The Clash - Janie Jones

etc.

FilthAndFurry;5983269

Yes because who wants debate in a thread?Seriously, men (REAL men) only … Yes because who wants debate in a thread?Seriously, men (REAL men) only make these types of lists so they can mock other men's lack of taste/knowledge.:-DNext up - top 5 Side 1 Track 1sThe Clash - Janie Jonesetc.

Ramones - Beat on the brat
    Sex pistols -God save the queen

i think we all know what i listen to i wonder if you can guess who my third track would be?

Manic Street Preachers - Journal For Plague Lovers

Ac Dc - For Those About To Rock!

Banned

Punkytiptop;5983289

Ramones - Beat on the bratSex pistols -God save the queeni think we all … Ramones - Beat on the bratSex pistols -God save the queeni think we all know what i listen to i wonder if you can guess who my third track would be?

Stiff Little Fingers?

Punkytiptop;5983289

Ramones - Beat on the bratSex pistols -God save the queeni think we all … Ramones - Beat on the bratSex pistols -God save the queeni think we all know what i listen to i wonder if you can guess who my third track would be?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/11/article-1180575-05C4F6AF0000044D-683_468x459.jpg

this?

Original Poster

scotland88;5983298

Manic Street Preachers - Journal For Plague LoversAc Dc - For Those About … Manic Street Preachers - Journal For Plague LoversAc Dc - For Those About To Rock!

ooooo thts a good one lol

[QUOTE=scotland88;5983298]Manic Street Preachers - Journal For Plague Lovers

Ac Dc - For Those About To Rock![/QUOTE]

Good choice - it was between that and If You Want Blood for me

FilthAndFurry;5983309

Stiff Little Fingers?

close! prob might put it 4th though as New York Dolls might sneak 3rd just for Personality Crisis i reckon then stiff little fingers for Alternative Alster then 5th mmmm probably Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodia:thumbsup:

Jed Maxwell;5983332

this?

:w00t: nah to new more like

news.com.au/com…jpg

haha - thats if you know who they are!

micoo;5983333

ooooo thts a good one lol

Love all their stuff but their is just something so haunting about the songs on this album! Think you can feel Richey in all the songs!
    tregs;5983341

[QUOTE=scotland88;5983298]Manic Street Preachers - Journal For Plague … [QUOTE=scotland88;5983298]Manic Street Preachers - Journal For Plague LoversAc Dc - For Those About To Rock![/QUOTE]Good choice - it was between that and If You Want Blood for me

Both such fantastic albums tbh! Dont know why but that one just always tips it for me!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay614
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial33
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326

See more discussions