Groups

PICS OF NEW KITTENS

Below are my mums 2 new kittens they are adorable ANNIE and KITTY.
    Only problem is she was only suppose to have one and the other was for my nan, however when we took ANNIE round to her her scottie dog hamish was licking his lips thinking dinner had arrived. So we took both the kittens back to my mums place, we have found a home for ANNIE a friend of my mums from her works wanted a kitten for his little girl and they came round last week and meet her. Which all went very well ANNIE went straight on the little girls lap and fell asleep so she obviously has taken to her but they are on holiday now and cant take Annie untill the end of the month. Since my mum got the kittens i have been round there nearly everyday playing with them and have grown very attached to the pair of them so has my mum, i dont know how we are gonna let Annie go, also feel sorry for Kitty as she is used to her sister being there now.

35 Comments

no pics ;(!

Original Poster

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7457/image027xb3.jpg

kitty

looks more like a tiger.

Original Poster

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7780/image030cp0.jpg

Annie

they are adorable

i will take them both to solve any problems

omg those are the custest little things my 2 girls have been asking for a kitten these pics might have just swayed my desision x

Mega cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!111110

They very cute,they make good pets for kids.

aww nice:)

Original Poster

mostwanteddirect;2124888

omg those are the custest little things my 2 girls have been asking for a … omg those are the custest little things my 2 girls have been asking for a kitten these pics might have just swayed my desision x

I would defo recommend getting a kitten, i have a cat of my own sophie she is 2 now and a joy to come home to. I never plan to have kids too much hard work so sophie is my baby ill put a pic of her on here in a mo

Original Poster

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3563/image004bk8.jpg

Original Poster

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/1739/image006xp2.jpg

Original Poster

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4706/image010yq5.jpg

with her new toy she loves the catnip

Thanks for the pics Bellows - very cute

awww so cute!

Cute

They are gorgeous!! :-D

I just want to munch them up.:-D

keep them both it will be more difficult to separate them now...

Any news on the pups yet cheerleader? Did you get any sleep?!

Don't split them up now they would miss each other so much. I have two cats who are sisters. We got them when they were 8 weeks old and they're 16 years old now. Still love them to bits.

Original Poster

cheerleader;2125364

keep them both it will be more difficult to separate them now...

i know i would love my mum to keep them both but she says she cant afford two and has promised her friend and his kid that annie is theirs the little girl has even brought a collar for her out of her pocket money she cant wait to get back from holiday and collect annie :-(

littletiger;2125379

Any news on the pups yet cheerleader? Did you get any sleep?!

No, not yet :-( another night with about 4 hours sleep, i'm absolutely knackered! Hope she has them soon as i don't know how much more i can take! :lol:

cheerleader;2125508

No, not yet :-( another night with about 4 hours sleep, i'm absolutely … No, not yet :-( another night with about 4 hours sleep, i'm absolutely knackered! Hope she has them soon as i don't know how much more i can take! :lol:

give her a squeeze (please dont actually do it)

cheerleader;2125508

No, not yet :-( another night with about 4 hours sleep, i'm absolutely … No, not yet :-( another night with about 4 hours sleep, i'm absolutely knackered! Hope she has them soon as i don't know how much more i can take! :lol:

As a midwife I recommend pineapple, hot curry, and raspberry leaf tea!

littletiger;2125837

As a midwife I recommend pineapple, hot curry, and raspberry leaf tea!

Don't know about the curry or tea, but so you think that pineapple might start a dog off into labour?

cheerleader;2125969

Don't know about the curry or tea, but so you think that pineapple might … Don't know about the curry or tea, but so you think that pineapple might start a dog off into labour?

Well the enzymes that are in it are supposed to work for women...:thumbsup:

Anything that gets the bowel moving should get the womb moving! (Sorry if that completely grosses you out!!)

littletiger;2126014

Well the enzymes that are in it are supposed to work for … Well the enzymes that are in it are supposed to work for women...:thumbsup:Anything that gets the bowel moving should get the womb moving! (Sorry if that completely grosses you out!!)

Think i'll check to see if we've got a tin of pineapple chunks then :thumbsup: worth a go!!

cheerleader;2126076

Think i'll check to see if we've got a tin of pineapple chunks then … Think i'll check to see if we've got a tin of pineapple chunks then :thumbsup: worth a go!!

Lol I think it's meant to be fresh pineapple, but failing that I'm sure tinned can't do any harm! Good luck! :thumbsup:

littletiger;2126216

Lol I think it's meant to be fresh pineapple, but failing that I'm sure … Lol I think it's meant to be fresh pineapple, but failing that I'm sure tinned can't do any harm! Good luck! :thumbsup:

Oh, not got any tinned pineapple in :-( suppose i'll just have to wait it out as i can't go out to get some now.....

Banned

I love most animals, them kitties are so cute.

I can't have any unfortunately because I'm allergic to them.

I think the only thing I'm not allergic to are goldfish.

Original Poster

dlm;2127961

I love most animals, them kitties are so cute.I can't have any … I love most animals, them kitties are so cute.I can't have any unfortunately because I'm allergic to them.I think the only thing I'm not allergic to are goldfish.

what a shame you are missing out

Banned

bellows;2128001

what a shame you are missing out

I know, I'll just have to fuss over my boyfriend and my friend's children.

Awww bless so cute! im getting 2 kittens on 8th aug wooohoo love them!! x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions