Expired

picture frames around glasgow?

14 replies
Found 20th Mar 2010
hi all my son has a signed football top and i thought it would be good to get it framed but i have no idea where the best place is to go without being ripped off! i am looking for around the glasgow area! thanks.

14 Comments

Maybe at the forge market?

Banned

AshleyRFC;8158108

lol,just watch your purse...:-D

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;8158108

i wasnt sure if there was somewhere there that does them but i will take a run maybe tomrorrow for a look thanks as i have been quoted £96 and i think thats an awful lot considering it is just a frame!

do you have a IKEA near you, i bought a great black frame for £20 big enough for a strip, you have to fold the strip well

Original Poster

billybullheed;8158164

do you have a IKEA near you, i bought a great black frame for £20 big … do you have a IKEA near you, i bought a great black frame for £20 big enough for a strip, you have to fold the strip well

the nearest one to me is braehead and i dont like driving over that way!
might get hubby to go with me as he is better with directions than me i got lost going to the shop! thanks thats a better price!

you get a glass photoframe which costs you £20 from wilkinsons which has enough space to put the wholeshirt in without even having to fold

Original Poster

GentleTouch;8158207

you get a glass photoframe which costs you £20 from wilkinsons which has … you get a glass photoframe which costs you £20 from wilkinsons which has enough space to put the wholeshirt in without even having to fold

i dont know of any wilkinsons

thats going to be one big frame

Original Poster

well guys quick update i got a lovely large one from ikea silver surrounding and the shirt is now in it and hanging on the wall! it looks great and my son hasn,t seen it yet as he has gone out to a party!

who signed it?

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;8160562

who signed it?

we have a few signed items! but this shirt is signed by the 06/07 squad!
my favourite is a ball signed by martin oneill and his team of that time! not 06/07! sorry got a bit mixed up there!

wulshaz;8158221

i dont know of any wilkinsons

Just for future there is a Wilkinsons at Clydebank.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;8164484

Just for future there is a Wilkinsons at Clydebank.

thanks i have never seen one so i am going to have to go a wee shopping trip to clydebank soon :thumbsup:

wulshaz;8165682

thanks i have never seen one so i am going to have to go a wee shopping … thanks i have never seen one so i am going to have to go a wee shopping trip to clydebank soon :thumbsup:

You should check out the Home Bargains, its a great wee shop, they've opened up a new one down near Possil(I think thats what its called anyways), beside the Lidl.

Also one opening in Bishy, plus theres one at Coatbridge and Clydebank.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244892
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...1622
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247586
    4. Lower car insurance910

See more discussions