EXPIRED

Picture Messaging

Cant see that many good deals here, 20p/message if I pre-pay on Orange contract.
O2 Contract is ending this month so not really helpful *(tho i believe 4 bundled messages=1 Picture Message) however the £10 300 messages PAYG does not do this.

Anyone know of a good network for this? ATM im using 30 free Orange gave me on a new PAYG card (*Always* worth ringing up and getting the freebies offered

Cheers!

1 Comment

I don't know if this info helps you at all regarding O2 payg...

The last time I setup one of them sim's with it's settings, I am sure I could choose between all 300 Texts or a mixture part Texts & part Media Messages as part of my free allowance, has this changed?

O2 now seem to have a bolt-on for media messaging for them O2 PAYG sims, seem to work out @ 16p , without the bolt-on they are @ 25p

>>O2 Bolt-on T&C's<<

>>Other Messaging Info<<

Settings: hotukdeals.com/PNp…tml

All Text Bolt Ons will change to be Messaging Bolt Ons as of Spring 2005 … All Text Bolt Ons will change to be Messaging Bolt Ons as of Spring 2005 and will include picture messages. Picture messages will use up 3 messages from your Bolt On allowance and texts will use just one. Call 2202 for latest information.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Selling advice11
    2. Bed pillow recommendations810
    3. Advertised on Gumtree22
    4. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment22

See more discussions