Picture of hot girl with all her clothes off.............below

20 replies
Found 21st Jan 2009
Haha........now that I have ur attention lmao
I've had to change my title coz I was desperate, sorry to disappoint lol

Hi guys,
I have to get some photo's printed for the morning - done two ok but then it froze for a bit and now it prints out half normal but the other half kind of...........red/pink.
Anybody know y is? and what I can do??

1. Misc
  2. Clothes
20 Comments

re align printer

Original Poster

Thanks, em.....how I do that? :oops:

printer configuration

Original Poster

Sorry, where do I go for that hun?

havent used windows for a while but try control panel > printers > right click specific printer and it should give option

Original Poster

myaser88;4146992

havent used windows for a while but try control panel printers right … havent used windows for a while but try control panel > printers > right click specific printer and it should give option

Aww thanks hun, found it and tried it but still the same. Really odd coz if I print out a normal text page it works perfectly:?

Thanks anyway hun, rep left

tried doing a head clean ?
or replacing carts?

Doubt if it alignment or cleaning the print heads. Sounds more like a memory problem. Try printing the photo (only one at a time) before you do anything else on your computer. With large photos (not the actual size of the print) the computer sends packets of data to the printer, sometimes the printer will halt while it receives more data into its memory.

Original Poster

esq3585;4147279

tried doing a head clean ?or replacing carts?

Thanks hun, but I only replaced them last week. It's very odd:?

Predikuesi;4148104

Doubt if it alignment or cleaning the print heads. Sounds more like a … Doubt if it alignment or cleaning the print heads. Sounds more like a memory problem. Try printing the photo (only one at a time) before you do anything else on your computer. With large photos (not the actual size of the print) the computer sends packets of data to the printer, sometimes the printer will halt while it receives more data into its memory.

Sounds about right - does seem to take ages to print anything:?
Just printed a picture from Amazon website and it's come out perfect:thinking:

Do you have anything else plugged into usb ports at the same time???

Original Poster

esq3585;4158660

Do you have anything else plugged into usb ports at the same time???

yh, flash card reader:?
But it's always there - u think I should take it out?

Original Poster

I wanna cry :cry:

Original Poster

Ok, I don't do this very often but I am begging for help here.............pleeeeeeeeease help :oops:

Now when I click to print a photo it saves it in my documents rather than printing AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:-D

hannah19790;4160628

Ok, I don't do this very often but I am begging for help … Ok, I don't do this very often but I am begging for help here.............pleeeeeeeeease help :oops:Now when I click to print a photo it saves it in my documents rather than printing AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:-D

Hello stranger

When the print window comes up, there is a 'print to file' box - make sure that this hasn't got a tick in it :thumbsup:

hannah19790;4160628

Ok, I don't do this very often but I am begging for help … Ok, I don't do this very often but I am begging for help here.............pleeeeeeeeease help :oops:Now when I click to print a photo it saves it in my documents rather than printing AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:-D

and make sure you have a printer selected too!! :thumbsup: (thatll be in the box that pops up when you click print)

Original Poster

midlandscomics;4160683

Hello stranger :)When the print window comes up, there is a 'print to … Hello stranger :)When the print window comes up, there is a 'print to file' box - make sure that this hasn't got a tick in it :thumbsup:

Hey hun, not seen u for ages. Hows u?

If I'm printing normal text stuff etc the normal print window comes up and I have know problem but it's a different window that comes up when I print photos for some reason and doesn't have many options:?

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;4160709

and make sure you have a printer selected too!! :thumbsup: (thatll be in … and make sure you have a printer selected too!! :thumbsup: (thatll be in the box that pops up when you click print)

yh, I'm able to print normal text stuff ok so it does work, it's just photos:?

try going to the print properties not just clicking the print button??

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;4160832

try going to the print properties not just clicking the print button??

Just gave that a try to but there's nothing on there:-( Thanks for helping though hun x

Try the printer in a friends pc, prove if its the printer or the settings on your pc. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for cheap genuine SDHC cards33
    2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…44
    3. Foo fighters pre sale code45
    4. ZAVVI and Pre-Orders11

See more discussions