Groups
    EXPIRED

Picture printed to Canvas

Looking to have a picture (jpeg) which i have on my computer printed onto canvas as a christmas present.

Anybody know where i can get this done, i live in Glasgow

thanks

6 Comments

Just a quickie mate.. I know a couple of places that should be able to do it. Drop me a PM and I`ll tell you more. I`ll need to do a bit digging to remember names etc. Theres a place at Charing X way and I`ve had one done in Grangemouth and I know a fellow Gers man that might be able to help as well.

WATP !

In a rush just now bud, but found this place that does it in Glasgow. Don`t know what like they are or prices. These things aren`t cheap normally.

2canvas.co.uk/con…php

I`m sure even the likes of Boots, Jessops, Asda, Tesco etc even do canvas printing nowadays.

For love nor money, I can`t think if the name of the place at Charing X.......

Original Poster

thanks for the help, will have a look, have given you some rep

photoshop in asda deffo do it, but get it done off the memory card...not the photo, as u will get a much better print

silverburn shopping centre m8-there is a guy with a stall in there can do it no problem
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445

See more discussions