Groups

Pictures

Need to find issue 42 of Full House magazine...had a picture published in there off kids ..really want to see it tryed email to magazine with no joy for back issue...anyone got it...if they could scan and send it me through email...much appreciate...i belive it on kids page..issue 42...thanks..ps very new to this ...

Hi thanks all...magazine contacted me and sending me copy...thanks sorry put this in wrong place....early days....!

3 Comments

Moved to Misc. Feedback is for HUKD-related problems, queries and suggestions only. Thanks.

Is it this one angel ??? [COLOR="Red"]link removed as not correct [/COLOR]
    If not what was the story about and I'll see if I can trace it for you.

Original Poster

hottoshop;6914389

Is it this one angel ??? ]clickIf not what was the story about and … Is it this one angel ??? ]clickIf not what was the story about and I'll see if I can trace it for you.

Thanks for this very kind.....no this isnt the picture it was a picture off my kids on photos of funny kid pictures ...i sent one off my children sitting on a ride with bill and ben...and i wrote that they were my foster kids........the mags phoned me now and going to send a back copy 42......i got £25,,,for this took about 3 mnths...try it dig out a good photo send it off name address and funny note about pic....did the same last year got £100 for pic off dog in take a break.....thank,s:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941349
      2. word association Game73944510
      3. What would be HELL to you?2631
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.56

See more discussions