Pictures from camera to android phone

Found 23rd Oct 2017
I wonder if someone can help? Is there any cable/connector that exists so am I able to transfer photos from my non WiFi/NFC digital camera straight to my phone? Would appreciate any advice offered. Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

Have you considered camera model might be helpful

Assume your camera has a memory card? If so just put this into a PC and upload to google photos.

You will then be able to access the photos on your phone - and if necessary copy onto the phone.

You could use a OTG cable and a card reader.
Take the card out of you camera, put it in the reader, then connect that to the OTG cable and finally connect it to your device.

It's also possible to transfer photos from the reader to a portable HDD (I use WD Elements HDDs). Bypassing storing photos on your device first, but still using the device as a connector between the components.
If you use a powered multi port USB hub.
Edited by: "Derek_Horatio_Shatwell" 23rd Oct 2017

Easiest way would be to buy a Wireless SD Card, or a Wireless SD Card Adaptor, turns your Camera into wireless, the options then on are endless.

Original Poster

4Real20161 h, 1 m ago

Have you considered camera model might be helpful

It's an sz14 Olympus

Original Poster

Van197355 m ago

Assume your camera has a memory card? If so just put this into a PC and …Assume your camera has a memory card? If so just put this into a PC and upload to google photos.You will then be able to access the photos on your phone - and if necessary copy onto the phone.

Was hoping to do it without pc

Original Poster

zirk44 m ago

Easiest way would be to buy a Wireless SD Card, or a Wireless SD Card …Easiest way would be to buy a Wireless SD Card, or a Wireless SD Card Adaptor, turns your Camera into wireless, the options then on are endless.

Never heard of that will look into it thanks

Original Poster

Derek_Horatio_Shatwell53 m ago

You could use a OTG cable and a card reader.Take the card out of you …You could use a OTG cable and a card reader.Take the card out of you camera, put it in the reader, then connect that to the OTG cable and finally connect it to your device.It's also possible to transfer photos from the reader to a portable HDD (I use WD Elements HDDs). Bypassing storing photos on your device first, but still using the device as a connector between the components.If you use a powered multi port USB hub.

Will look into this thanks

Original Poster

Van197325 m ago

How about this …How about this -Androidhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-in-1-USB-Camera-Connection-Kit-SD-Card-Reader-Adaptor-For-Samsung-HTC-Android-/262389667638?hash=item3d17a49736:g:6nAAAOSwYmZXNptiiphonehttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Camera-Adapter-Micro-SD-Card-Reader-Connection-Kit-Cable-For-iPad-iPhone-6-iOS10-/253212182884?_trksid=p2349526.m2548.l4275

Oh this is what I'm looking for thanks a lot
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions