Expired

Pierre Cardin Boxers/Trunks from Morrisons

Banned 12
Found 25th Mar 2009
Hi, if anyone has got them in their local Morrisons i will want around 7 or 8, plus i will pay for postage and i will give you a few pounds on top. According to this thread: hotukdeals.com/ite…w-/
they are only £1.38 so if anyone can check you will really be helping me out and earning a few quick bucks. Regards.

12 Comments

ive just come back from there but didnt see any, will have a better look in the morning. what size did you want? would want to charge you anythig. you would be doing me a favor as i could do with my pay pal being topped up.

Original Poster Banned

I would like size Medium please, also as i said i dont minds adding a few pounds for your trouble.

will get back to you later today.

Original Poster Banned

thanks, i'll be waiting.

no luck im afraid. they had some "white" ones that were £2.99 a pair. that was the cheapest. hope you can get some from somewhere.

Original Poster Banned

leecroot;4747417

no luck im afraid. they had some "white" ones that were £2.99 a pair. … no luck im afraid. they had some "white" ones that were £2.99 a pair. that was the cheapest. hope you can get some from somewhere.

Yes i would still like those could you show me a pic of which style they are? Are they the same style as these: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/315800/pierre-cardin-boxer-shorts-morrison/showthread.php?t=315800&page=3

Original Poster Banned

BUMP leecroot hasn't replied back to me, anyone else can get these? Even if they are £3 per boxer i dont mind.

askfareed;4759703

BUMP leecroot hasn't replied back to me, anyone else can get these? Even … BUMP leecroot hasn't replied back to me, anyone else can get these? Even if they are £3 per boxer i dont mind.

Have you tried tjhughes??.

[url]www.tjhughes.co.uk[/url] i cant see any online but they usually have stuff like that instore. Please dont ask me to go look and buy you some http://i17.tinypic.com/6643dc7.jpg

They have a double pack of black ones for £7 from matalan, instore and online

matalanonline.co.uk/fcp…rue

also tiny hip ones there too hehehe why am i looking at mens undies for =p

Original Poster Banned

Dont have any Tj Hughes within 1 hour drive

askfareed;4761395

Dont have any Tj Hughes within 1 hour drive

alrighty, why not buy normal ones, why only pierre cardin?. i dont know any more places sorry.

Original Poster Banned

^ i Heard they are good as well calvin klein's. I had ck's but didn't like the tight ones.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just a heads up about fake noodles being sold22
    2. Sky existing customers who already cancelled - return to Sky and get 60% of…1415
    3. I wonder how many employees voted for brexit?1227
    4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …3458

See more discussions