Piers Morgan

Posted 4th Jun 2020
Would GMB be a better show without Mr Morgan? Your thoughts?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Yes, next question.
Not a fan of him, and don't watch GMB very often, but of the times I have of late, he's asked perfectly legitimate questions of our elected leaders and their handling of the pandemic. I don't think 'entertaining' is the right word, but it was gratifying how he proved how inept they've been.
Look at his twitter feed, the man is mentally unstable
Don't know how on earth he didn't get his collar felt over phone hacking. Even his autobiography talks about "an interesting little trick" with mobile phones.
33 Comments
Yes, next question.
No i like him. Wouldn’t be the same without him
Edited by: "-Will-" 4th Jun
It would be boring without him.
He’s a marmite sort of guy
get over it guys, he dont give a **** what you think. as the ratings are good, ITV will employ him.
cwj382004/06/2020 14:06

He’s a marmite sort of guy

Don't like marmite lol😁😁😁
Not a fan of him, and don't watch GMB very often, but of the times I have of late, he's asked perfectly legitimate questions of our elected leaders and their handling of the pandemic. I don't think 'entertaining' is the right word, but it was gratifying how he proved how inept they've been.
Don't know how on earth he didn't get his collar felt over phone hacking. Even his autobiography talks about "an interesting little trick" with mobile phones.
Nah it wouldn't be the same. Ben shepherd and Charlotte on a Friday go way too easy on people. We need someone asking those questions and not backing down when they won't give straight answers.
I don't know. I don't watch GMB as it has Piers Morgan on it.
fossit04/06/2020 14:07

Correct. You simply cannot trust a man who supports Arsenal.
He asks the right questions that we want answered. I love watching him x
Vile individual based purely on his time at The Mirror and for causing so many divisions within the England cricket team.
Cannot stand the man, Fridays on GMB is like a breath of fresh air when he ain't on it.
The world would be better without Piers Morgan!
One of those people where you wonder how he keeps on getting high profile jobs after multiple failings and scandals. Like a poundshop Jeffrey Epstein.
-Will-04/06/2020 14:02

No i like him. Wouldn’t be the same without him

...how could anyone like him? Genuinely curious.
herrbz04/06/2020 19:48

...how could anyone like him? Genuinely curious.

That’s what’s good about personal opinions in that everyone has different ones. Didn’t originally think much of him but now find him quite good. Especially the effect he has on government officials
He is just downright rude to people, plenty of other presenters can get their point across without going that far, so I dont blame people for refusing to go on GMB. He does ask some valid questions but far too many others are just his view that he things everyone else should automatically follow

Today saying Madeline McCann was only on the fromt pages because shes white took things a bit far

Much better show when Ben Shepherd is on it
He's the latest 'Jeremy Clarkson' - making a living out of being obnoxious.
You can ask hard questions, but be fair and give people a chance to answer.
People are suddenly hating him because of his views on their “tribe”. When he was after the other “tribe” they liked him and had no issue with his interview style.

I think he just doesn’t take any BS and holds people to account. Just like every journalist should. Funny how a year ago, you were called a snowflake if you disagreed with him. Now suddenly it’s “media scum”.
I haven't changed my onion of him at all. I prefer a decent , informed style over sensationalism. His recent history, with all the complaints over his 'interviews' confirm my opinion of him as an arrogant, self centred, intransigent bigot that goes where public opinion dictates.
50/50 All I want is the opportunity to chuck rotten veg at him when he is way off the mark
GMB would be a better program if Susanna still flashed her panties a couple of times a year, like the bosses hoped when they poached her. She certainly didn't get a 10X payrise to transfer from the BBC because of her outstanding journalistic skills.
He goes for the jugular and says it like it is. I like him.
I found him obnoxious, rude and untalented. I have no clue how he became a celebrity in the states after his criminal activities with the phone hacking scandal
However, his demeanour is refreshing when bringing this govt to task about the absolute dogs dinner they have served as a coronovirus policy. He asks the questions and demands the answers that other interviewers are frightened to.
Unfortunately, too many people don't care that thousands and thousands of lives have been needlessly lost due to mis-management of the crisis
Don’t have an opinion or it gets deleted
Never heard of him
Depends on what he's ranting about.
Bit of a hypocrite

40989296-8MLSp.jpg
ironmanclive05/06/2020 00:28

GMB would be a better program if Susanna still flashed her panties a …GMB would be a better program if Susanna still flashed her panties a couple of times a year, like the bosses hoped when they poached her. She certainly didn't get a 10X payrise to transfer from the BBC because of her outstanding journalistic skills.

Always done with half an eye on the monitor. She did the same on Strictly - constantly glancing at the monitor when talking to Claudia.

40999905-lf21K.jpg

40999905-yPlWx.jpg

40999905-pX6Mn.jpg

40999905-4PlMB.jpg

40999905-ccO4Z.jpg
Edited by: "Debt_not_Deficit" 6th Jun
ironmanclive05/06/2020 00:28

GMB would be a better program if Susanna still flashed her panties a …GMB would be a better program if Susanna still flashed her panties a couple of times a year, like the bosses hoped when they poached her. She certainly didn't get a 10X payrise to transfer from the BBC because of her outstanding journalistic skills.

Are you honestly saying that she was poached for the occasional flash of her support hose and Tena lady max?
Post a comment
@
    Text