Groups

Pig goes pop! Help?

My niece has asked for one of these for Christmas so a couple of weeks ago I ordered it from Amazon but have now had an email cancelling it as out of stock. It seems out of stock everywhere now and I love her but am not paying £30BIN plus P&P on e bay. Don't suppose anyone knows have they stopped making it or something?? Thanks

14 Comments

I ordered one off littlewoods last night in their sale for £15

Original Poster

OOh thanks I'll try it

i got mine in argos. they have loads

Original Poster

Littlewoods now says currently unavailable, tried at Argos already out of stock for home delivery & none in any of the stores I tried near me

Original Poster

alamyellie;6939402

i got mine in argos. they have loads

Which store was it you got it from? I might have to ring & reserve it then have a trip out at the weekend

got mine in tesco try there:thumbsup:

Beckp;6939442

Littlewoods now says currently unavailable, tried at Argos already out of … Littlewoods now says currently unavailable, tried at Argos already out of stock for home delivery & none in any of the stores I tried near me

argos is currently showing as in stock for home delivery :?

i have a reservation for argos in hanley if your interested reserved 2 there just in case as not sure were u are from hun

Just looked at Argos and it says home delivery available to me..might be just my area?

Original Poster

I'm in West Yorkshire, Argos still showing as out of stock for home delivery for me. Thanks linw but it's a bit too far to go for one, there's still over 4 wks so hopefully they'll come back into stock somewhere a bit closer before Christmas.

they have over 5 at wakefield westgate wakefield cathedral park dewsbury reserved one at bradford kirkgate as last one all above have them if you need the bradford reserve number let me know

Original Poster

linw;6943047

they have over 5 at wakefield westgate wakefield cathedral park dewsbury … they have over 5 at wakefield westgate wakefield cathedral park dewsbury reserved one at bradford kirkgate as last one all above have them if you need the bradford reserve number let me know

Yes the Bradford one would be brilliant thanks

095699 bradford kirkgate till end of today hun

Original Poster

linw;6947782

095699 bradford kirkgate till end of today hun

Thanks rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047091
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?715
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214488
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553777

See more discussions