HAHA - very good :thumbsup:

i thing someone might have a problem with your name

Original Poster Banned

borolad94;3042769

Who? :whistling:

borolad94;3042769

i dont think its fair for you to make assumptions ;-)

could get a bit confusing tho lol

borolad94;3042769

lol yep-wait til she sees it:roll:

Banned

omg people, get real its a username

sassie;3042874

:thumbsup: well said :roll:

sassie;3042874

sorry just think its funny as i have seen at least another 2 louloo name-alikes on here and its confusing:x
    never thought i would see another sassy;-)
    how are you anyway? got your daughter's comp sorted yet? am in the same boat still looking for my daughters. Similar budget(small :w00t:) and needs..and the info is all dutch to me..

Banned

louloo;3042907

sorry just think its funny as i have seen at least another 2 louloo … sorry just think its funny as i have seen at least another 2 louloo name-alikes on here and its confusing:xnever thought i would see another sassy;-)how are you anyway? got your daughter's comp sorted yet? am in the same boat still looking for my daughters. Similar budget(small :w00t: and needs..

i have seen a couple similair to you to, but the avvys usually give each one its uniqueness :thumbsup:

No still hunting on lappies, still 3 months left to look - lol

sassie;3042922

i have seen a couple similair to you to, but the avvys usually give each … i have seen a couple similair to you to, but the avvys usually give each one its uniqueness :thumbsup:No still hunting on lappies, still 3 months left to look - lol

if you find a good deal or some help pm me? ill do the same for you? i know i got 3 months but its the most difficult thing ive had to buy:?

Banned

louloo;3042956

if you find a good deal or some help pm me? ill do the same for you? i … if you find a good deal or some help pm me? ill do the same for you? i know i got 3 months but its the most difficult thing ive had to buy:?

do you have abudget, or spec in mind?

sassie;3042960

do you have abudget, or spec in mind?

im looking upto £350 tops and good for msn-she likes her pics so for using with her camera etc...oh she might use it for schoolwork:w00t: occasionally! oh and i know advice has been given about them but she wants a webcam on it. Yes i do trust her with it:thumbsup:
    She did have a spell of using simms dunno if she would now...oh and i would have liked a pink one or something different although not sure how much she cares-but she is a real girly:roll:

funny pig DLM i dont think he would have lasted long round here before he was bacon..lol

Banned

louloo;3042997

im looking upto £350 tops and good for msn-she likes her pics so for … im looking upto £350 tops and good for msn-she likes her pics so for using with her camera etc...oh she might use it for schoolwork:w00t: occasionally! oh and i know advice has been given about them but she wants a webcam on it. Yes i do trust her with it:thumbsup:She did have a spell of using simms dunno if she would now...oh and i would have liked a pink one or something different although not sure how much she cares-but she is a real girly:roll:

well good luck, hopefully we find something, found a beauty on tesco but its £680 - lol

sassie;3043017

well good luck, hopefully we find something, found a beauty on tesco but … well good luck, hopefully we find something, found a beauty on tesco but its £680 - lol

lol bargain ill have two:thumbsup:
    best ive seen is on pcworld toshiba ones for £300 less quidco..

Thought this was going to be a confession thread. :?

owlass;3043167

Thought this was going to be a confession thread. :?

what made you think that we have anything to confess:whistling:

louloo;3043239

what made you think that we have anything to confess:whistling:

...you're women aint ya :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492100
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35187
      3. What is there free to do in your town?2442
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2855

See more discussions