Found 10th Oct 2007
Not sure if any watched jamie olivers program on C4 on tuesday, he was cooking wood pigeon. Anyone know what it tastes like?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Civic EG6

Not sure if any watched jamie olivers program on C4 on tuesday, he was … Not sure if any watched jamie olivers program on C4 on tuesday, he was cooking wood pigeon. Anyone know what it tastes like?

Pigeon ?

Banned

what youve never tried it!

wood?

Not much meat on a pidgeon, would imagine it be like duck? Dunno. I find duck quite fatty mind.
Might pop to Asda and see if they have any

yeah i recently tried duck, very greasy i thought

Actually tastes a bit like the brown meat of a chicken with a slightly wild taste. Sorry, but is the only way I can describe it.

The more pidgeons eaten the better,bloody pidgeons love to **** on my car:x

I wouldn't even try it, but I noticed in Asda last week that they had pigeon pie - and was actually pretty expensive - I thought that since there are too many of them around, that if they were going to sell them, they'd be pretty cheap, considering you can find them in most town centres :whistling:

Anywho, definitely not something that I would dare to try myself - but I wouldn't be surprised if someone were to say it tastes like chicken (since after all, everything apparently tastes like chicken these days).

Banned

Q. Why did the pidgeon cross the road?
A. To runaway from the above posters :giggle:

soupy

Q. Why did the pidgeon cross the road?

A: To sit on bobbybox's car ?

bobbybox

The more pidgeons eaten the better,bloody pidgeons love to **** on my … The more pidgeons eaten the better,bloody pidgeons love to **** on my car:x

shudnt park under a tree or lamppost

are you lot all towny's ? never tried pidgeon!
its has a gamey taste ,quite strong,mix between pheasant and chicken.

never fancied it but i heard its like pheasant,

but then i eat very little meat so iam am not best to quote.

I'm proud to be a veggie - but my cat says they taste great....

jackskellington

I'm proud to be a veggie - but my cat says they taste great....

http://www.gr8pr.net/images/frosties-tiger2.gif

Fast & funny - excellent!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions