Pillow and pillowcase recommendation please

Posted 25th Mar
Hi there can anyone recommend a pillow that will not change its shape and crease up the inside, have bent pillows atm. Wanting a pillowcase which stops hair strands coming out please thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
What do you mean by not change it’s shape? I assume you want a lasting one rather than one that goes after a few months / years, rather than a solid pillow?

I’ve got a Waterbase pillow and although it sounds weird it’s actually really nice and is fully adjustable. Can’t comment on the pillowcase I’m afraid.
I've been using Asda's own pillows for a couple of years and they've held up fine. They're George Home brand, they're not the extra bounce ones they have in stock on their website atm, same packaging but they had a purple stripe and were called extra support.
anthonyjames9025/03/2020 00:26

What do you mean by not change it’s shape? I assume you want a lasting one …What do you mean by not change it’s shape? I assume you want a lasting one rather than one that goes after a few months / years, rather than a solid pillow?I’ve got a Waterbase pillow and although it sounds weird it’s actually really nice and is fully adjustable. Can’t comment on the pillowcase I’m afraid.

Link please?
I'd recommend a full latex pillow, they are not cheap but worth it considering the amount you use it. Never loses its shape and super comfy, a worthy investment
Any sort of fibre pillow is going to lose a lot of it's bounce and fluffiness over the first few months. Some of the more well stuffed ones won't go flat, but they will end up on the firm side.

Foam is definitely the way to go if you want something that retains most of it's initial shape (it will soften a little). Latex foam is the best quality and can be used to make either firm pillows that last forever, or softer pillows with a decent lifespan. I'm using a Healthbeds high profile latex pillow myself which is on the softer end.

But polyurethane foams can work well too, such as memory foams.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants