Pillow recommendation

Found 6th Jan
can anyone recommend a pillow because myn is only 1 month old and it feels like a pancake now I normally sleep on my back and side
Community Updates
Ask
21 Comments
You may benefit from a memory foam pillow.
John Lewis pillows are good
Try Dunelm, good price and quality.
i have goose feather down pillows but they look flat even when new so i have two of them on top of another foam pillow.

goose feather down pillows feel great though
Edited by: "mutley1" 6th Jan
I had Goose feather for Xmas but you need 2. Lovely and comfy like hotels
Have you tried flipping the pillow in the air?
supplyuk1 h, 3 m ago

I had Goose feather for Xmas but you need 2. Lovely and comfy like hotels

Goose feather pillows are fine if you sleep on your back which I had to do for a while due to having a couple of broken ribs, but as soon as they healed and I started sleeping on my front again I felt like they were smothering me they were so soft. They aren't cheap either, mine cost £70 each from the White Company.
jaketheplumber5 m ago

Goose feather pillows are fine if you sleep on your back which I had to do …Goose feather pillows are fine if you sleep on your back which I had to do for a while due to having a couple of broken ribs, but as soon as they healed and I started sleeping on my front again I felt like they were smothering me they were so soft. They aren't cheap either, mine cost £70 each from the White Company.

that's exactly why i like them, the feel of the pillow covering my face when i am asleep. i used to sleep completely under the duvet when i was younger so i like the feeling of not having my face exposed when i am asleep
Ikea contour pillow. Bliss.
Original Poster
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell48 m ago

Have you tried flipping the pillow in the air?

Yes lol it helps a little. there are many options of pillows maybe I'll try goosfeathers they seem to be popular in here the silentnight ones look ok too
Edited by: "_Enzo_" 6th Jan
Splice4 m ago

Yes lol it helps a little. there are many options of pillows maybe I'll …Yes lol it helps a little. there are many options of pillows maybe I'll try goosfeathers they seem to be popular in here the silentnight ones look ok too

get the 'down' rather than feather as the down is the super soft feeling pillow. they are more expensive than the feather ones but well worth the money
mutley116 m ago

get the 'down' rather than feather as the down is the super soft feeling …get the 'down' rather than feather as the down is the super soft feeling pillow. they are more expensive than the feather ones but well worth the money

Oops my mistake, the ones I had were Goose Down not feather, that's probably why they were so pricey.
Original Poster
jaketheplumber3 m ago

Oops my mistake, the ones I had were Goose Down not feather, that's …Oops my mistake, the ones I had were Goose Down not feather, that's probably why they were so pricey.

They good for allergy sufferers?
jaketheplumber15 m ago

Oops my mistake, the ones I had were Goose Down not feather, that's …Oops my mistake, the ones I had were Goose Down not feather, that's probably why they were so pricey.

i have had feather pillows before and they are comfy but nothing special. the down ones stand out as they are very soft. yes, they are very expensive. my husband had bought me one and i bought another one. they were around £60 each and that was the sale price.
Splice16 m ago

They good for allergy sufferers?

what allergies do you have? i have all sorts of allergies and i am fine with them.
Original Poster
mutley13 m ago

what allergies do you have? i have all sorts of allergies and i am fine …what allergies do you have? i have all sorts of allergies and i am fine with them.

Allergic to animals and excema
Splice4 m ago

Allergic to animals and excema

livestrong.com/art…ws/

doesn't sound like it will work for you.

i suffer from hay fever and i have allergy to alcohol, spicy foods, heat, none of which are affected by feather pillows
Original Poster
Yeah I saw a silentnight pillow says just like down but without goose feathers might try it
For goose down pillows I would recommend these protectors. Not only do you get a bit more body to the pillow, you also keep your expensive pillow in pristine condition. A sign of a good pillow is minimal/no sign of shedding when the proctor is removed to be washed.
everyone is different, but I cannot sleep without a normy pillow and one of them V shape pillows. Give it a go
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants