Expired

Pillow recommendations?

Found 7th Jan 2014
So i'm looking for some recommendations on pillows. I got these pillows from Tesco and not knowing what they are like and not reading the reviews, i've since discovered they're actually in fact rubbish.

tesco.com/dir…rue

I'm looking for a softish pillow, i guess. Not too hard but certainly not as soft as those. Any ideas anyone?

1. Ask
  2. Pillow
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Pillow
9 Comments

I hate feather pillows personally. just ordered some from very called bounce back which had great reviews...spiral fibres or such like down to £6 for 2. they havnt arrived yet but looked good. sorry on my phone so can't post link

dorma forever full pillows. these are ths best pillows I have ever bought. you will not be disappointed with them trust me. I got them from dunelm think they are £9.99 for a pack of 2
will post a link, (using mibile site at the moment)

dunelm-mill.com/m/s…059

Ther are £14.99 but on offer at the mo at £11.99 free click and collect. Also quidco available
Edited by: "Katie1111" 8th Jan 2014

Katie1111

http://www.dunelm-mill.com/m/shop/dorma-full-forever-pair-of-pillows-148059

I'm also a fan, if you have a store close by walk around most stock is on display so you should be able to have a look before you buy if not just ask and they will open it for you, also try and catch them during a sale you won't be disappointed.

Also be careful of feather pillows if you have any asthmatics in the house, as I found out the hard way

I usually pick mine up from TK Maxx

bunny_boiler

I hate feather pillows personally. just ordered some from very called … I hate feather pillows personally. just ordered some from very called bounce back which had great reviews...spiral fibres or such like down to £6 for 2. they havnt arrived yet but looked good. sorry on my phone so can't post link

Link here
Great reviews
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants