Groups

Pillows - Anyone found a comfy one?!!?

I have lost count of the pillows I have bought - soft ones, feather & down ones, memory foam ones, cheese wedge shaped ones, bounce back ones etc. etc., and I still cannot find one that is comfortable.
    I have spondylosis in my neck and often wake up in agony! I know this is a personal choice, but has anyone found a comfy pillow. Just spent £20 again on one pillow and used for a few hours and cannot get away with it.
    Just thought I'd ask
    x

13 Comments

Banned

OMG!! I thought thsis problem was just mine!!

Snuggledown pillows. They are from Norway, The one's I buy are snuggledown think they are called clussterdown in packet of two normaly about £12.99 Tkmaxx in a pack with a lady on the front with blue on the pack, Brilliant Pillows wouldn't buy anything else! You can wash them in the machine at 40, I did mine at the weekend they come up Brill, Good pillows are hard to find but these are the best for me, Give them a try they are really good

Original Poster

Well it looks like theres two of us lol :thumbsup:

i got one of those memory foam jobbies for about £30, and although its not comfy at first it does make sleeping easier, i have got dodgyneckalosis

Original Poster

Thanks ADP - they sound good.

Its difficult really to ask other people tho 'cos we all have different tastes (i.e. firm pillows, soft etc.) That duck feather one I bought is really noisy - rustles everytime you breath kindof . And don't get me started about wanting to cut me ears off cos they get in the way haha!!

Banned

landofdan;5320608

i got one of those memory foam jobbies for about £30, and although its … i got one of those memory foam jobbies for about £30, and although its not comfy at first it does make sleeping easier, i have got dodgyneckalosis

I tried one of these in desperation once, and I felt like someone had spent the night hitting me in the neck constantly. I've never felt pain like it

Abbotsford;5320615

Thanks ADP - they sound good. Its difficult really to ask other people … Thanks ADP - they sound good. Its difficult really to ask other people tho 'cos we all have different tastes (i.e. firm pillows, soft etc.) That duck feather one I bought is really noisy - rustles everytime you breath kindof . And don't get me started about wanting to cut me ears off cos they get in the way haha!!

As I say they are excellent, We have 5 people in our house we all have them:)

This isn't really relevant, but you reminded me of ]this.

I saw some in dunelm that were down and feather with a memory foam core in the middle, which seemed like a good idea cos you'd sink so far into it and then get support. I didn't shell out for it in the end tho, cos they were on the pricey side, i can't remember quite how much.

Original Poster

I think there was a post about these (or similar) a while ago - the norway pillows I mean.

I think Debenhams were selling them

I recently bought a pair of 100% goose down 650g pillows on Ebay. They are fab.

adp;5320561

Snuggledown pillows. They are from Norway, The one's I buy are … Snuggledown pillows. They are from Norway, The one's I buy are snuggledown think they are called clussterdown in packet of two normaly about £12.99 Tkmaxx in a pack with a lady on the front with blue on the pack, Brilliant Pillows wouldn't buy anything else! You can wash them in the machine at 40, I did mine at the weekend they come up Brill, Good pillows are hard to find but these are the best for me, Give them a try they are really good

oh sound good. i have this problem too!!

Banned

everyone needs a bosom for a pillow..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892630
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial79
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764335
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1016

See more discussions