Groups

Pinecone research can anyone invite me ?

hiya, as title i have heard they are a good company and would like to join if anyone could get my invloved I will give rep and be greateful thanks!

7 Comments

No invites available at the moment.

Not even an advertising campaign at the mo.

Although TNS are recruiting for a number of panels at the mo:

volunteer4panels.com/

You have to find the elusive pinecone link..... you can't be invited.

bellabonkers;4334869

You have to find the elusive pinecone link..... you can't be invited.

Not strictly true Bella, they did run a friends/family referral campaign targeted at 18-40yr old males early last year. :thumbsup:

grex9101;4334962

Not strictly true Bella, they did run a friends/family referral campaign … Not strictly true Bella, they did run a friends/family referral campaign targeted at 18-40yr old males early last year. :thumbsup:

Really? I've been with them about a year....had a few products to test and always get my vouchers too. great company.

I bet they have mostly females...I bet thats why!

bellabonkers;4334983

Really? I've been with them about a year....had a few products to test … Really? I've been with them about a year....had a few products to test and always get my vouchers too. great company.I bet they have mostly females...I bet thats why!

Very true, I made £108 with them last year, used them for (part of) my Christmas shop.

They scanned EVERY SINGLE VOUCHER individually...... The queue behind us was ENORMOUS!!!

grex9101;4335282

Very true, I made £108 with them last year, used them for (part of) my … Very true, I made £108 with them last year, used them for (part of) my Christmas shop.They scanned EVERY SINGLE VOUCHER individually...... The queue behind us was ENORMOUS!!!

Can you actually use them on non food items? I've only ever used mine in weatherspoons lol I can't face being rejected anywhere lol

Iv used them in Tesco, Macdonalds and Greggs so far.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions