Pinecone Research Is Open For Registration

Found 21st Apr 2009
see first post for link

Thought I would share this with you all so you can make a little bit extra cash.Pinecone pays £3 for every survey. Sign up quick once its closed its closed probably for another year or so.
Community Updates
Misc
43 Comments
It's £4.00 and in Luncheon Vouchers,but I think they do Paypal now.
where to register?
Mum2Connor&Cerys;4990188

It's £4.00 and in Luncheon Vouchers,but I think they do Paypal now.

its not its £3 for vouchers or paypal :thumbsup:

and im sure you can only register if some one refers you when they offer referals to there current members
Where can I register?
sames.. cant see where to register
always had £4 in vouchers, although i now get paypal and dont get any fees on this incase anyone was thinking they might
SABJ;4990217

its not its £3 for vouchers or paypal :thumbsup:and im sure you can only … its not its £3 for vouchers or paypal :thumbsup:and im sure you can only register if some one refers you when they offer referals to there current members

I get £4 and so does my friend,we just commenting now on yahoo messenger about it open again. We been with them a while but we always get £4.00,and thats been recently too.
vinylandtrinkets;4990238

you start off with the £3.00 in food vouchers once you have been with … you start off with the £3.00 in food vouchers once you have been with them a while ( over a year for me) you can change the option to paypal and then they pay £4.00 per survey into your paypal account

its not it used to be £4 then it went down to £3 i have been with them a while now and its £3 i was told as well a while ago it was £5 each time but all new members get same as me £3 :thumbsup:
sorry if the link isn't working ive added an alt link if you click through that you should get the sign up page
yea-where to register?
still cant see the sign up page /
Still not working for me.
Mum2Connor&Cerys;4990249

I get £4 and so does my friend,we just commenting now on yahoo messenger … I get £4 and so does my friend,we just commenting now on yahoo messenger about it open again. We been with them a while but we always get £4.00,and thats been recently too.

so u will know if there is a sign up thing or if its only referals i get emails often asking me to refer a friend but i dont think they ever do a open to all type thing like the op is saying am i wrong ??
shaneomac;4990276

yea-where to register?

try going through the alt link. should be able to get it through there
I get £4.00 in vouchers, infact I just received a book today so I have 2 or 3 here.....i'm saving them up till xmas for the food shopping. :thumbsup:
SABJ;4990284

so u will know if there is a sign up thing or if its only referals i get … so u will know if there is a sign up thing or if its only referals i get emails often asking me to refer a friend but i dont think they ever do a open to all type thing like the op is saying am i wrong ??

This is an open registration they do one once a year. Click the alternative link and have a read.
yummymummy2202;4990296

I get £4.00 in vouchers, infact I just received a book today so I have 2 … I get £4.00 in vouchers, infact I just received a book today so I have 2 or 3 here.....i'm saving them up till xmas for the food shopping. :thumbsup:

same as me im saving mine for xmas but i only get £3 booklets u must of been with them longer than me would love to get the £4 a time but im happy with the £3 they mount up quick :thumbsup:
cheers op-heard good things about these guys...used alt link and worked ok for me!repped!
SABJ;4990284

so u will know if there is a sign up thing or if its only referals i get … so u will know if there is a sign up thing or if its only referals i get emails often asking me to refer a friend but i dont think they ever do a open to all type thing like the op is saying am i wrong ??

I don't know how I got started in it but I know I did get an email asking if I knew anyone with a child between so and so age who be interetsed on their panel,so I referred yummymummy who posted on this thread I see.
Thanx for this have left some rep
SABJ;4990319

same as me im saving mine for xmas but i only get £3 booklets u must of … same as me im saving mine for xmas but i only get £3 booklets u must of been with them longer than me would love to get the £4 a time but im happy with the £3 they mount up quick :thumbsup:

Yes,on average I worked out at £4 a time,in 1 year you can get £48 on average.Depends,sometimes you go a mth without any,then you can have 1 a wk for a couple wks.
when i received vouchers i kept forgetting to use them, and when i did remember they where out of date, now get paypal payments, not quite the same as saving towards xams shopping but at least i get to spend it
vinylandtrinkets;4990425

how do i add a screen shot cos ive just had a £4.00 paypal payment from … how do i add a screen shot cos ive just had a £4.00 paypal payment from them

yes you will of im not doubting that im just saying anyone who reg now will get the same as me £3 its gone down since you joined i wasnt sugesting you didnt get £4 just letting the newbies know they wont get that much

lucki u
Anyway, back to the point, Thanks OP have some rep!!
x
vinylandtrinkets;4990459

Ive been getting £4.00 a time since they told me i could use paypal?? … Ive been getting £4.00 a time since they told me i could use paypal?? might want to email them and ask why you are not?:thumbsup:

i did i had this chat with a woman on here last week so i emailed them then and i got wrong for disgussing how much i got as we not ment to but they said im on a different pay level to other members and i will be on £3 what ever option i take maybe they made a mistake if they upped u to £4 from £3 what ever reason im glad for u its like doing 3 surveys for the price of 4 lol :thumbsup:
yummymummy2202;4990296

I get £4.00 in vouchers, infact I just received a book today so I have 2 … I get £4.00 in vouchers, infact I just received a book today so I have 2 or 3 here.....i'm saving them up till xmas for the food shopping. :thumbsup:

Good luck with that....

Did that last year, took AGES at the checkout (like 20 mins) cos the girl on the till had to scan EVERY....SINGLE...COUPON in every single book!!!

I asked her to put through as a bulk coupon and was refused - no can do apparently...

£100 worth too, 25 books containing 6 coupons (i think) in each = LONG TIME AT CHECKOUT... :x
thanks - Ive completed the registration form
Waiting to see if im accepted
SABJ;4990488

i did i had this chat with a woman on here last week so i emailed them … i did i had this chat with a woman on here last week so i emailed them then and i got wrong for disgussing how much i got as we not ment to but they said im on a different pay level to other members and i will be on £3 what ever option i take maybe they made a mistake if they upped u to £4 from £3 what ever reason im glad for u its like doing 3 surveys for the price of 4 lol :thumbsup:

how long you een a member?
sassie;4990722

how long you een a member?

8 or 9mths max
SABJ;4990756

8 or 9mths max

this dont sound right, ive been a member for years and have always received £4, you need to find others who have been registered in last 8-9 months and see what there getting
sassie;4990777

this dont sound right, ive been a member for years and have always … this dont sound right, ive been a member for years and have always received £4, you need to find others who have been registered in last 8-9 months and see what there getting

registered about 4 months ago, got one lot of £3 vouchers and then had option to be paid into paypal. been paid twice more since with £3 each time
sassie;4990777

this dont sound right, ive been a member for years and have always … this dont sound right, ive been a member for years and have always received £4, you need to find others who have been registered in last 8-9 months and see what there getting

i dont know what you mean ? if you have been reg for that long you will be getting the £4 its the newer members who get £3 it says on this new reg link also that you get paid £3 i dont think it ever goes up, they prob realised they paying you £4 and there is ppl who will do it for less and saved them self some money by doing that if u google it you will find people used to get £5 each time before they reduced it to £4 :w00t:
SABJ;4990821

i dont know what you mean ? if you have been reg for that long you will … i dont know what you mean ? if you have been reg for that long you will be getting the £4 its the newer members who get £3 it says on this new reg link also that you get paid £3 i dont think it ever goes up, they prob realised they paying you £4 and there is ppl who will do it for less and saved them self some money by doing that if u google it you will find people used to get £5 each time before they reduced it to £4 :w00t:

oh really, thats not right really, not that im complaining, i dont get them very often - lol
sassie;4990835

oh really, thats not right really, not that im complaining, i dont get … oh really, thats not right really, not that im complaining, i dont get them very often - lol

i was gutted when i realised ppl were getting more than me but that said im v happy with my £3 so wont be leaving anytime soon haha
SABJ;4990853

i was gutted when i realised ppl were getting more than me but that said … i was gutted when i realised ppl were getting more than me but that said im v happy with my £3 so wont be leaving anytime soon haha

yes i would be a little peed to, although £3 better than a smack in the gob :thumbsup:
BUMP! still open for anyone that missed it yesterday
Got the 'interview' email yesterday and then just got another one saying I'm in. Thanks for the heads up cbryanp
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants