Groups

pink!

i have just won 2 tickets to see pink on sunday night at the secc! cant believe it although i sounded like a right div on the phone! lol

15 Comments

Well done. Where was that?

Well Done. :thumbsup: Im going on tuesday at the AECC, so excited.

Original Poster

it was clyde,s pink link when they say a cpl of lines out one of her songs and i didnt realsie i was on the radio at first as i thought they called you back so i sounded like a right divvy cause i could hardly talk for excitment/nervous!

Original Poster

thanks, i tried to get tickets for this concert and couldnt get them so eventually i got 2 for october!

well done , im sooooooo jel :cry:
    i would love to go and see her i think shes mint

Original Poster

thanks i have sooo wanted to see her for years and either couldnt afford it or couldnt get tickets! but me and hubby are going to make a day/night of it! the kids are going to my mums overnight and we are having a drink before it and getting the train into glasgow and some more drinks and then find some sort of transport down to the secc! :-D

awwww, congratulations x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4889159

awwww, congratulations x x

thank you i feel like a big kid! :-D

wulshaz;4889559

thank you i feel like a big kid! :-D

awww thats so gorgeous lol love to hear someone being happy

Original Poster

i know with all this credit crunch and strain with jobs its nice to get a bit of joy!

That would have been fun to listen to.

"pure dead brilliant and that"...

Original Poster

grex9101;4889924

That would have been fun to listen to."pure dead brilliant and that"...

aye ano you shuda heard mo oan the box! :roll::)

Original Poster

someone who was on later in the day got it wrong i couldnt believe it.

Hope you had an amazing time (I went Sat/Sun) she was out of this world & she ]repped the Glasgow crowd on her official site....pretty cool of her....roll on October:-D

Original Poster

Tru Faith;4936910

Hope you had an amazing time (I went Sat/Sun) she was out of this world & … Hope you had an amazing time (I went Sat/Sun) she was out of this world & she ]repped the Glasgow crowd on her official site....pretty cool of her....roll on October:-D

yeh she was amazing, i cant wait either for october i,m going to take my son with me as he is desperate to see her :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846216
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46

See more discussions