Expired

Pink Bunny Ears / Deely Boppers and Poncho's URGENTLY REQUIRED!!!

Found 21st Apr 2010
Myself and my collegues are running (well walking) the Race for Life next week. About two weeks ago I put in an order through the official Race for Life online store for pink bunny ears, fluffy deely boppers and pink waterproof ponchos.

However, I have now been informed that I have no chance of receiving the order until AFTER the day because it can take up to six weeks! So, I have had to cancel the order and now need to replace the items from other suppliers.

Does anyone know where I can get pink fluffy bunny ears, pink fluffy deely boppers and pink waterproof ponchos - all for adults - and from somewhere that can deliver by the middle of next week at the very latest?

I would be grateful for any help received!

Thanks

4 Comments

poundland always have them at the hen party stuff they do have ponchos i am just not sure of the colour!

Not to be delivered but pound shops usually have these, or try Asda.

Original Poster

wulshaz;8422141

poundland always have them at the hen party stuff they do have ponchos … poundland always have them at the hen party stuff they do have ponchos i am just not sure of the colour!

queenlush;8422142

Not to be delivered but pound shops usually have these, or try Asda.

Thanks, I will have a look tomorrow.

Anyone know of anywhere online if Poundland is no good?

Original Poster

Well eBay has plenty but postage on most are ridiculous!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any android box that will support android updates22
    2. should I buy Nintendo Switch now or wait for Black Friday 24th or Cyber Mon…44
    3. Bosch Professional batteries22
    4. Now TV broadband opinions11

See more discussions