Groups

Pink Floyd 2011 Remasters out in September - includes 5.1 and original Quad mixes!

Starting in September, Pink Floyd will release a series of expanded and deluxe editions of their classic material. The re-mastering has been done by James Guthrie and will be available on CD, DVD-A and Blu Ray. Some albums will be in 5.1 and Dark Side of the Moon and wish You Were Here (and others?) will be available in their original Quad mix too!

10 Comments

Original Poster

Info @ HMV

Info @ AV Forums
    Edited by: "windhoek" 12th May 2011

Original Poster

A quick glance suggests that it could be great, but also very pricey as the Deluxe editions of DSotM and WYWH (with original Quad mixes) cost £92.99!

Banned

I guess Dave's got to pay for his retarded son's lawyer fees somehow.

Original Poster

Mmmm, I thought there might be more replies, but maybe the PF fans are off-line tonight.

Original Poster

massmail666

Nope, were all comfortably numb.

Brilliant reply!

If there is one group I would love to see before I die, then this is the group. I can think of nothing more relaxing then putting on my cans & just drifting off with some Pink Floyd/Waters playing !!!!
    Edited by: "richp" 13th May 2011

Thought they might have got together once on the tour, only annoyed that it was not Dublin - off to watch the concert May 24th - can't wait. Lucky me.

tinz11

Thought they might have got together once on the tour, only annoyed that … Thought they might have got together once on the tour, only annoyed that it was not Dublin - off to watch the concert May 24th - can't wait. Lucky me.

nice one mate, lucky you !!!!

Not that we will see much of Dublin, going with friends and going to be a boozy time! Yeah and very lucky me.

richp

If there is one group I would love to see before I die, then this is the … If there is one group I would love to see before I die, then this is the group. I can think of nothing more relaxing then putting on my cans & just drifting off with some Pink Floyd/Waters playing !!!!

After several drinks, DSOTM playing, reclined to horizontal on a lounger on a warm summers night, looking up at the stars - perfect.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944491
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927364
      3. Spotify Family Premium share715
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423

See more discussions