Groups
    EXPIRED

Pink / girly Curling tongs 4 daughter

Has anybody seen any good deals on anything like this? My daughter has asked for some for xmas, she wants them to be pink or hsm / hannah montana - think her friend has some?
    Dont mind if part of a set as she could do with a hairdryer too, any recommendations / advice much appreciated, rep given to those who can help me

8 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3392739

how old is she, if she's under 10 don't buy them

11 going on 30 lol! - wouldn't be used often either, she likes having her hair curled for parties as she's got dead straight hair.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3392794

oh god, i've got all that to come, i have 2 daughters 13 months apart, … oh god, i've got all that to come, i have 2 daughters 13 months apart, aarhhhhhhhhh!

God help you! - my 2 girls have 3 1/2 yrs between them and that's bad enough - fight like cat and dog they do!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3392828

tell me about it, mine are 8+9, peace and tranquility in my house - … tell me about it, mine are 8+9, peace and tranquility in my house - NOT!!!!!!!!

lol! - i've also got a 3 1/2 yr old son who thinks he's ben 10 at the moment, plus a dog the size of a pony, so i dont think my house could get much madder :w00t:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3392948

lol x rep added 'cos i feel for you! hahha

Ah thanks hun- yeah the only bit of peace i get is coming on here whilst they're all in bed :-D Have some rep back 4 yerself, i'm off to bed myself now *yawns* the little man gets me up at the crack of dawn x

hi there my daughter is 11 and into hannah and hsm too shes asked for the dryer/straightener/curling tong,asda had the hairdryer in hsm down to £10 last week and the hsm tongs for £11,however went to sainsburys today they got hannah and hsm dryers,tongs,and straighteners with 25 %off the price cant remember price though but worth a look i reckon,good luck my daughter is now moving onto camp rock and the jonas brothers as well

Banned

asda have hsm curlers for £9 i just got my daughter a set

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies every1 - think i'd best start looking in the local supermarkets then!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827
      2. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar33
      3. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue34
      4. Is contents insurance worth it?910

See more discussions