EXPIRED

Pink Hatchimal Birmingham Area Reservation

Hi I have a reservation code for a hatchimal in the Birmingham area. Needs to be collected before end of business today if anyone wants it.

21 Comments

Can I have it please?

I would like it please, what store is it?

Original Poster

Jacktheripper69

I would like it please, what store is it?

I've sent you a pm

How are you getting so many reservations,luck or perseverance X)

Original Poster

deb8z

How are you getting so many reservations,luck or perseverance X)

sheer perseverance and hard work let me tell you, I'm just trying to help people out who can't get one

shywallflower

sheer perseverance and hard work let me tell you, I'm just trying to help … sheer perseverance and hard work let me tell you, I'm just trying to help people out who can't get one

I know your intentions are good but you don't know if the people accepting them are selling them,no offence intended so don't anybody jump down my throat

Original Poster

I know and that makes me mad but what can I do? I had about six people asking me to look for one, and I hope they are all genuine but I guess you never know do you? The prices on ebay are ridiculous, if I've even helped one genuine person then that's all I can hope for I guess. I think I need to realise not everyone is as genuine as me, I could have made a fortune selling them on myself but I'm not in the business of making money out of people, that's just not my style, but I know what you mean.

I think you would be best leaving them for genuine buyers at Argos . Chances are folk on here will just put them on EBay to make a profit

I collected mine yesterday, thank you for the reservation. I have no intention of selling it.

Original Poster

Thank you macca7172,much appreciated
Edited by: "shywallflower" 3rd Dec 2016

Got your pm shywallflower but can't make it there , please offer to another member thanks anyway

Original Poster

Jacktheripper69

Got your pm shywallflower but can't make it there , please offer to … Got your pm shywallflower but can't make it there , please offer to another member thanks anyway

Thanks for letting me know but won't bother thanks

If you get any in solihull please let me know

I'm really struggling to get one in Newcastle. Had one last night at my local argos, Argos insisted on me paying for it then, by the time I registered on that god awful website it had obviously gone.

If anyone can get me a reservation I'll make a reasonable donation to a charity of their choice in exchange.
Edited by: "Paddy_o_furniture" 3rd Dec 2016

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

I'm really struggling to get one in Newcastle. Had one last night at my … I'm really struggling to get one in Newcastle. Had one last night at my local argos, Argos insisted on me paying for it then, by the time I registered on that god awful website it had obviously gone.

I know that's the problem now, they are making you pay before you even reserve.

shywallflower

I know that's the problem now, they are making you pay before you even … I know that's the problem now, they are making you pay before you even reserve.

Fair play to you for doing this :-)

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

Fair play to you for doing this :-)

Just trying to help

shywallflower

Just trying to help

Any advice on time to look, etc?

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

sent you a pm

Paddy_o_furniture

Probably the early hours,if it is I will have a look for you when I get up for a wee X)

shywallflower

sent you a pm

Thank you.
deb8z

Probably the early hours,if it is I will have a look for you when I get … Probably the early hours,if it is I will have a look for you when I get up for a wee X)

haha, thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)46
    2. seller asked for IMEI87
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1925
    4. Advertised on Gumtree33

See more discussions