Groups
    EXPIRED

Pink Laptop ..

.. not for me , honest.

My 14 year old daughter is starting to make daily hints about getting a pink laptop for christmas.
    I've had a look around and so far the Higrade W5700 looks best option.
    higrade.com/nqc…629 Higrade W5700
    Anyone else got any recommendations?

cheers
    ManncubDad

10 Comments

Banned

theres one on Amazon for £468.83

I cant link to it as mods will remove (amazon marketplace)

search for 'pink laptop'

Banned

UltimoScorpion

theres one on Amazon for £468.83I cant link to it as mods will remove … theres one on Amazon for £468.83I cant link to it as mods will remove (amazon marketplace)search for 'pink laptop'

that one has half the memory and hard drive

Banned

Not sure his 14 yr old would be too bothered, just looking after his wallet....

I have to admit though I would prefer to pay the extra £40

Banned

UltimoScorpion

Not sure his 14 yr old would be too bothered, just looking after his … Not sure his 14 yr old would be too bothered, just looking after his wallet....I have to admit though I would prefer to pay the extra £40

yeah me too, and im sure my daughter would too, shame she aint having one, she will have to make do with the clapped out desktop she has but she would love something like the oP has mentioned so im sure their daughter will too, lucky girl :thumbsup:

Original Poster

UltimoScorpion

Not sure his 14 yr old would be too bothered, just looking after his … Not sure his 14 yr old would be too bothered, just looking after his wallet....I have to admit though I would prefer to pay the extra £40

:thumbsup:

But I'm afraid she would.
    I think all that youTube surfing on Vista will need the Duo core and 1Gig RAM.

Banned

Go for it fella, she's a lucky girl, I'll keep looking....do Dell do pink?

woolieworths hav one 299i tink

Banned

Dell do them Inspiron for £479, pm Mikeyw for advice of buying from Dell he has all the info

www1.euro.dell.com/con…dhs

No sorry, add another £58 to make it pink....what a con, I dislike Dell for that very reason

My housemate has this: ]http//ww…554

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6791/b150554bu8.jpg

Tiny thing, looks fragile but is well built, slighted overpriced though really for what it offers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Valspar paint11
      2. Private Number Plate11
      3. Raspberry pi as router for vpn24
      4. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11

See more discussions