Found 6th Jul 2009
my mums looking to buy a pink laptop but doesnt no which one to get, she doent really understand the specs and things and doesnt no which would be the best one to get, could somebody push me in the right direction to choose her one for around £300, thanks

1. Misc
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Laptop
11 Comments

The only pink laptop's I have seen are from Dell, unfortunately i'm about to go out but i'll get you a link to one when I get back.

Original Poster

rwm24;5676115

The only pink laptop's I have seen are from Dell, unfortunately i'm about … The only pink laptop's I have seen are from Dell, unfortunately i'm about to go out but i'll get you a link to one when I get back.

ok thanks :thumbsup:

Il have a look around for you now, would a netbook be ok or dose it need to be a laptop & dose it matter on the size of the screen?

Original Poster

mrfun1981;5676141

Il have a look around for you now, would a netbook be ok or dose it need … Il have a look around for you now, would a netbook be ok or dose it need to be a laptop & dose it matter on the size of the screen?

notebook would be fine and screen size the bigger the better, thanks for your help.

Original Poster

mrfun1981;5676222

Here are a few iv … Here are a few iv found.http://www.uklaptops.co.uk/shop/Dell_Inspiron_1520_Laptop_1.86Ghz_PINK.html This is a dell but its also a refurbThese are brand new oneshttp://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001501&productId=1500409549&langId=-1&engine=froogle&keyword=MSI+Wind+U90X+8.9in+Mini+Laptop+-+Pinkhttp://www.ebuyer.com/product/156849Go to cclonline . com n search for NOT2803 for some reason it wont let me put the link it

thanks, which would be the best value for money out of these?

The 2nd link, the one from argos the cat number is 508/1062

Its hard to say what the best value for money is, cos its really depending what you what from the system.

1, if you think screen is very important you go for the 1st link,
2, if you want the cheapest you go the 2nd link
3, But if you search these forums you will see LOTS of people say the NC10 is a great piece of kit which is the 3rd link.

If i had £300 in my pocket right now n didnt worry about the cost & had to pick something that would surf the net & use ms office with etc it would prob be the nc10 the 3rd link

Original Poster

mrfun1981;5676341

The 2nd link, the one from argos the cat number is 508/1062Its hard to … The 2nd link, the one from argos the cat number is 508/1062Its hard to say what the best value for money is, cos its really depending what you what from the system.1, if you think screen is very important you go for the 1st link,2, if you want the cheapest you go the 2nd link3, But if you search these forums you will see LOTS of people say the NC10 is a great piece of kit which is the 3rd link. If i had £300 in my pocket right now n didnt worry about the cost & had to pick something that would surf the net & use ms office with etc it would prob be the nc10 the 3rd link

thank you very much for your help, ill pass this onto my mum and et her decide, thanks again :thumbsup:

I will have a 2nd hand Dell 1525 for sale soon that is pink.
Hardly been used.
Let me know if you are interested and I will email specs and asking price.

Original Poster

jguest;5676490

I will have a 2nd hand Dell 1525 for sale soon that is pink.Hardly been … I will have a 2nd hand Dell 1525 for sale soon that is pink.Hardly been used. Let me know if you are interested and I will email specs and asking price.

do you have any pictures and where are you based to see if its possible to collect?

nkje02;5676252

thanks, which would be the best value for money out of these?

It's worth noting the last 3 are netbooks (not notebooks) and have very small screens (10 inches or less) as they are designed for extreme portability over usability where as you mentioned you wanted the largest screen size possible.

Also if you want more choice then you could consider getting a normal coloured laptop and buying a cover/skin to go on the lid. While it may not be coloured all over, it does give you the option of changing the design once you get bored with the current one. There was a ]poundland deal here for £1 covers but there are other companies that sell them as well with different designs and easier applications. This ]company has a ]pink section but they also let you ]design your own by uploading an image. There are plenty of others to google though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51454
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions